• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which Trusted Dealers For Tudor?

mattsaw

Horology Curious
8/1/24
I wondering if anyone can give me some advice. I'm trying to find a Tudor BB variations,

BB58 Bronze 39mm
BB Bronze 43mm

Who is the best dealer to go to, I have tried a couple but availability isn't great, Pelagos seems to be more popular?

cheeewsoap

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/10/22
Shopping from TDs is almost similar to general shopping experience. Say you were looking for ibuprofen, well that can be purchased from a variety of sources. Soo you’ll have to look for specifics: some TDs charge less, communicate better, ship quickly use advantageous shipping methods, take your preferred payment method, location of stock etc. Read reviews of dealers and pick one.

cheeewsoap

24/10/22
I wondering if anyone can give me some advice. I'm trying to find a Tudor BB variations,

BB58 Bronze 39mm
BB Bronze 43mm

Who is the best dealer to go to, I have tried a couple but availability isn't great, Pelagos seems to be more popular?
I didn’t fully read the question, that is my own tiredness. Which TDs have you tried? Do they give an ETA or just say out of stock?

JSL121

Gold Patron
Certified
1/12/23

BB58 Bronze 39mm
BB Bronze 43mm

1) Many TDs offer Tudor models. Just make sure they are on the approved list.
2) I think the BB58 Blue, BB58 Black, GMT Pepsi, and Pelagos all seem like popular models.
3) You could always post a WTB here and see if there are any M2M's that reach out.

evilgenius88

Plotting world domination
Supporter
Certified
11/4/07
Volcano Base
Remember that dealers don't make the watches, they all source from the same factories. So if none of the reputable ones seem to have a good BB Bronze, then there probably isn't one around.

mattsaw

Horology Curious
8/1/24
I didn’t fully read the question, that is my own tiredness. Which TDs have you tried? Do they give an ETA or just say out of stock?

I have tried Trusty, Sead and Puretime.

None have any of the above or similar in stock/available despite being on their website(s)

Jaguat1289

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
22/5/20
Somewhere in Italy
Usually you have to wait 2 or 3 weeks to order it from the Factory, of course the TD Will process the order After the payment.

cheeewsoap

24/10/22
I checked with a few TDs and nonTDs and all say out of stock. If you are really eager to have, I would check past sales posts and reach out to buyers and see if they were willing to sell. Good luck!

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
If you ask reputable TRUSTED dealers and they tell you it's not available, then that means that it's not. Find something else, and don't fall into the trap ok reaching out to a non TD, only to get screwed.

Reactions: evilgenius88

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
I have tried Trusty, Sead and Puretime.

None have any of the above or similar in stock/available despite being on their website(s)
They rarely update websites with availability. They usually just don't have the time. Also, if Sead said he can't get it, it's likely not available. Sometimes you just need to pick something else, be really patient and wait or check Member to Member sales.

More importantly---- Welcome to RWI!