• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which ROO rep should I get next?

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
No, some dealers with stock still carry old stuff.

Ian, I saw your serial number...for your chronopassion, nice one

SpootyPuff

I'm Pretty Popular
19/6/10
No, some dealers with stock still carry old stuff.

Ian, I saw your serial number...for your chronopassion, nice one

Thanks Guru!

I was hoping for a weird/odd number but 50 out of 50 will do!

LP has been nothing short of amazing to me! :D

Bigshooter

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/3/06
Hey All
I am also having this dilema
I currently own a Orchard Road and want another ROO sec@12
Can't Decide what I should get
I am looking for something I could wear with a suit meaning less sporty but that is also different then the Orchard Road

Any Suggestions ?

SpootyPuff

I'm Pretty Popular
19/6/10
I wear suit/tie to work and I can imagine pairing up any ROO. It all depends on your style. I can picture my Volcano to be a daily....only if customs decide to release...sometime this year!

When you say 'less sporty' - do you mean subdued colors?

If you don't mind another black dial then I would say the Black Themes is the best! It works with rubber, hornback(black or brown), AND bracelet.

Something slighty different would be the Chronopassion...a stealthier version of the Black Themes.

If you want something other than a black dial - the Silver Themes and Safari should be your other options. All are very versatile

Bigshooter

Banned
15/3/06
I wear suit/tie to work and I can imagine pairing up any ROO. It all depends on your style. I can picture my Volcano to be a daily....only if customs decide to release...sometime this year!

When you say 'less sporty' - do you mean subdued colors?

If you don't mind another black dial then I would say the Black Themes is the best! It works with rubber, hornback(black or brown), AND bracelet.

Something slighty different would be the Chronopassion...a stealthier version of the Black Themes.

If you want something other than a black dial - the Silver Themes and Safari should be your other options. All are very versatile

Yes indeed I mean subdued colors...
I was thinking of the chronopassion but I wonder if it wont end up looking to alike.
I though about getting a hornback band for the Chronopassion (black) and a black strap with red stitching for the Orchard road

what do you think Ian?

SpootyPuff

I'm Pretty Popular
19/6/10
From Sagara's pics, it looks different. Because of the sandblasted finish, the polished parts are really highlighted. I can't wait for mine to arrive, I'll be able to comment better on it.

I was thinking the same exact thing for the Chronopassion!! Guru's selling a black HKTan hornback with grey stitching which is perfect for it! Ive already exceeded budget for the month, otherwise I would've jumped on it right away. The rubber will have to do for now ;)

As for the Orchard Road:
large.jpg

I think it looks bangin! The red stitching is a perfect accent to the dial!

Bigshooter

Banned
15/3/06
Yes indeed it does
Ian let me know when you get your Chronopassion.
To all others do you guys think the chronopassion is different enough from the Orchard Road in order to justify a purchase ?

Inushuk

Put Some Respect On My Name
19/10/10
yes .... it is different

You NEED to have both + the Auto Tour + the Volcano :)

Bigshooter

Banned
15/3/06
hahha
very true
but which one first ?

I am looking for a more classic one perhaps the black themes

Any suggestions for modders who might live in the USA ?