• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****Which Richard Mille are you wearing today?****

nimbus88

6/5/13
Would you mind sharing how much did you pay for it? And do we know how much could it be from TD's? It's a must for me, looks stunning!

Ken from Chazingtime told me that this model has yet to be released to our circle of TDs. However, expect it to be coming really soon fellas!

I would be concern over the strap + clasp quality though based on Nick's review.

D

d4m.test

Mine cost 460. I'm buying another 2 for my boss. Managed to push it down further to 430 each including shipping+ full box.

Yes strap is super thick. Super hard to bend it to penetrate the floater/keeper.

But anyway, my boss is anti Replica. this rm35 changed him lol

wooky492

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/9/12
Mine cost 460. I'm buying another 2 for my boss. Managed to push it down further to 430 each including shipping+ full box.

Yes strap is super thick. Super hard to bend it to penetrate the floater/keeper.

But anyway, my boss is anti Replica. this rm35 changed him lol
We should all do a group buy. [emoji12]

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Group buys aren't allowed Wooky, especially with a Non trusted dealer. It's only a matter of time before all dealers will have access to these Rm's

S???R?I?????

wooky492

21/9/12
Group buys aren't allowed Wooky, especially with a Non trusted dealer. It's only a matter of time before all dealers will have access to these Rm's

S???R?I?????

Thanks Sharrkey for reminding me. I'm so schizo from time to time i need to be told. LOL

Seriously though, I think I'll probably get better price from my usual TD then group-buy even if that was allowed. :giggle:

$460 phew~ that near AP territory

D

d4m.test

Yeah prolly overpriced. but personally I think justifiable as this thing still "rare". and that's how they make money haha

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
Lol [MENTION=51261]wooky492[/MENTION]. Indeed, the whole thing is a tell with RM reps. Hahaha.

*Sent from my fingers using my head*

wooky492

21/9/12
Lol [MENTION=51261]wooky492[/MENTION]. Indeed, the whole thing is a tell with RM reps. Hahaha.

*Sent from my fingers using my head*
Lol. If we are able to just take apart the dial structure and polish the surface and edges, it will show a huge improvement.

wooky492

21/9/12
Would any of you be interested if I made Screw driver set for RM?

PGWDaddy

Renowned Member
10/5/14
0457e6e167e228b3c1b6ea4c89fa0df6.jpg

RM005 arrived and I am happier than a pig in slop! [emoji13][emoji13][emoji13][emoji13]

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
Yep. Got it in the mailer yesterday.

It's got an older case so the newer, correct straps won't fit. I'll come up with something though.

Yep, wondering if someone can cook up a custom strap. At this point I'm not even sure if the case screws on old models are real functioning ones.

PGWDaddy

Renowned Member
10/5/14
Yep, wondering if someone can cook up a custom strap. At this point I'm not even sure if the case screws on old models are real functioning ones.

I suppose if the screw were long enough. You'll need the screws for the newer case. Problem is finding a supplier.