• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

****Which Richard Mille are you wearing today?****

Stuvetjee

For all your RM Strap needs!
Vendor (Strap Maker)
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
hWB8LF.jpeg

hWBnS5.jpeg

Stuvetjee

Vendor (Strap Maker)
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
i saw that coming, looks real good.

do you think those would fit or tried them on a RM11 rep? they look like they would.
if the RM011 can accept gen spec it should be fine. Otherwise it would need some modding i think. I know the rep 011's are thick as hell. But current 30m straps dont fit the RM011. For that you need 11M.

Dollar_short

i know things
8/4/24
outside shitcago
if the RM011 can accept gen spec it should be fine. Otherwise it would need some modding i think. I know the rep 011's are thick as hell. But current 30m straps dont fit the RM011. For that you need 11M.

so you make, or there is, that style for a rep 011? yeah, they are thick, but not all that much more than gen. the one in my avatar, that is 1/2 the bezel thickness more than gen

Stuvetjee

Vendor (Strap Maker)
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
so you make, or there is, that style for a rep 011? yeah, they are thick, but not all that much more than gen. the one in my avatar, that is 1/2 the bezel thickness more than gen
lets take it PM.

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Lol that'll happen, I have two pelican cases, one gen box and one 3-watch stand filled with RMs and I usually just daily one for 6months before switching, or wear my tourbs for special occasions. I'll still take the boxes out and just look at my collection once a week or so though :ROFLMAO:

Dollar_short

i know things
8/4/24
outside shitcago
Lol that'll happen, I have two pelican cases, one gen box and one 3-watch stand filled with RMs and I usually just daily one for 6months before switching, or wear my tourbs for special occasions. I'll still take the boxes out and just look at my collection once a week or so though :ROFLMAO:

oh, i would like to see what you have. i'm not holding my breath. but, if you have one, i would REALLY like to see it = what is in my avatar, but an actual "good" one. idk if ever even made one.

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
oh, i would like to see what you have. i'm not holding my breath. but, if you have one, i would REALLY like to see it = what is in my avatar, but an actual "good" one. idk if ever even made one.
The RM11 McLaren? Never been a good one that I'm aware of. I *think* there's a 7750-based version but IIRC the carbon is pretty jacked up. The RM11 is a watch that would sell like hotcakes if they made one with a better movement, but a modded 7750 is all we get, or the quartz Sunons without the working big date from the shitters. I've got a couple of the older 7750-based RM11s but not that particular one, and they keep great time but you can break them by using the chronos too much and parts are virtually impossible to get unless you have a donor watch or can CNC your own parts.

Dollar_short

i know things
8/4/24
outside shitcago
The RM11 McLaren? Never been a good one that I'm aware of. I *think* there's a 7750-based version but IIRC the carbon is pretty jacked up. The RM11 is a watch that would sell like hotcakes if they made one with a better movement, but a modded 7750 is all we get, or the quartz Sunons without the working big date from the shitters. I've got a couple of the older 7750-based RM11s but not that particular one, and they keep great time but you can break them by using the chronos too much and parts are virtually impossible to get unless you have a donor watch or can CNC your own parts.

when i was looking at AMO, the pics listed for mine looked pretty good, except for the running chrono hand. then he showed me what he said was all he could get, not nearly as good. was he lying, idk. if not, i guess they are running out of parts for them. i was thinking there would be a 7750 in it, wrong again, i would be happy just to get that to stop the hand from moving. saying all this, i am thrilled to have it because it does what i wanted, "represent".

on a side note. i would like to see the gearworks that make these into a 3-6-9.

now that we are talking about it, i will put it on. 3rd of the day, lol. hey how bout a pic

Reactions: CF_Stan and ianh101