• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which IWC are you wearing today??

pancorjackhammer

I'm Pretty Popular
21/12/15
V14832.jpg

tim03

Known Member
8/1/19
United Kingdom
ZF IWC 3714 V3 on blue Gator Ziczac strap - I don’t wear it very often as the deployment digs into my wrist, weird shaped wrist or weird shaped deployment clasp, I’m undecided!

pancorjackhammer

I'm Pretty Popular
21/12/15
ZF IWC 3714 V3 on blue Gator Ziczac strap - I don’t wear it very often as the deployment digs into my wrist, weird shaped wrist or weird shaped deployment clasp, I’m undecided!

Show us a pic of your setup maybe you need to change the orientation or how you put in the strap. Could also be that you have it too tight, then you may need to punch another hole. I have a similar size wrist judging from the pic and I find the IWC folding clasps super comfy.

tim03

Known Member
8/1/19
United Kingdom
Show us a pic of your setup maybe you need to change the orientation or how you put in the strap. Could also be that you have it too tight, then you may need to punch another hole. I have a similar size wrist judging from the pic and I find the IWC folding clasps super comfy.

VIoaxG.md.jpg

VIo5Zq.md.jpg

its the curve of the deployment clasp that doesn’t fit with my wrist shape (shown in green above). It’s a shame as it’s a great piece, I will take your advice and try a new hole or go with a new (non deployment) strap.

Thanks!

pancorjackhammer

I'm Pretty Popular
21/12/15
VIoaxG.md.jpg

VIo5Zq.md.jpg

its the curve of the deployment clasp that doesn’t fit with my wrist shape (shown in green above). It’s a shame as it’s a great piece, I will take your advice and try a new hole or go with a new (non deployment) strap.

Thanks!

Can't see anything wrong there. Like you say - worst case get a pin buckle and enjoy the watch.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
It would be an impressive job from ZF if they could fix everything, but I think it will still have some flaws as it's just a rep.

I ordered old model black dial already super Rep , if maker like ZF have Gen no need worry need waiting only , it’s marketing ,upgrades depending sales..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk