• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

WHere can it be bought ?

DonBrizzel

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/8/09
What is more complicated is that v2.5 has the DW from v1 but the caseback from v4, and the v3 model has the dial of v2 but the caseback of v2.5. Now the v1 model has the movement of the v3.5 but the bezel of the un-released v10. If you go to a random dealer, he may have the v6 which has the DW of the v2 but everything else is 1:1.
So in conclusion, but the v5 from dealer x or y. Dealer z is just a scam sight.

soren

27/7/08
maybe u should go for the other one with leather strap? and also go for the rubber duck?

hey dude just trying to help............

soren

27/7/08
hey dude

welcome to the community, people are friendly and helpsome, just say what u wish
and help will come from every corner......

have u thought it through abouth the rubber strap? maybe u should go for the other one
or maybe take the third one just with a stainless steel bracelet? oh man.....i dont know
wish i could help u here.......

soren

27/7/08
hey dude,....

man i forgot, damned........

send pics when u get the watch, cant wait to see that watch, must be something real special.... :lol:

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
why didn't anybody sent him the link od the chineese factories? He wants rubber with vanilla taste, that come sfrom fab1 ...PM me and I send you the link

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
Has anyone ever noticed how people post a topic like this and never come back to check the answers?

Whichwatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/9/09
fakemaster said:
Has anyone ever noticed how people post a topic like this and never come back to check the answers?

Yip - makes you wish that "dead loss" posts could be deleted by admin/mods because the one thing that p's me off with any forum is clicking to read a post and its one that goes nowhere. Maybe we should have a "vote it off" facility :lol:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
fakemaster said:

Gee, I wonder why?
LMAO.gif
LMAO.gif
LMAO.gif
LMAO.gif

Col.

fakemaster

Mythical Poster
31/5/07
No no no. He signed out after asking the question and hasn't been back since.

wat44

Mythical Poster
20/6/09
All the poor guy wants is the rubber one - give him a break!

heck, I'll buy one in sympathy!

just tell me where to get it please?

quartz version if possible

P.S. any seiko reps?

wat$$

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06
soren said:
maybe u should go for the other one with leather strap? and also go for the rubber duck?

hey dude just trying to help............

WAT!
pail13.jpg

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
wat44 said:
All the poor guy wants is the rubber one - give him a break!

heck, I'll buy one in sympathy!

just tell me where to get it please?

quartz version if possible

P.S. any seiko reps?

wat$$

Will plastic glass and brass body do?
Dr.verylong

vroemvroem

Horology Curious
10/9/09
OK, I'm back... I've read the review about the TAG HEUER SLR. I wanted to know where it can be bought... I lookes for it but the prices are really high...

The big yellow duck on the photo is an artwork in Belgium, where I live. Vandalists trashed it during a weekend night... Just to let u know... ;-)

Spirit

Rolex Connoisseur
25/8/06
vroemvroem said:
The big yellow duck on the photo is an artwork in Belgium, where I live. Vandalists trashed it during a weekend night... Just to let u know... ;-)

What a pity..It looks really original.
..I´ve seen that the artist plans to make a "world tour" with the rubber duck, and I´ve seen some pics of it in Osaka, in Japan, but I dunno from when were the pics taken.

Hope you find your TAG SLR :D

Cheers,
Spirit.