• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where can I get a NATO strap for a ZF Tudor black bay bronze?

DeclanM

Looking Around
16/10/23
I've ordered a ZF Tudor Black Bay Bronze from Puretime but they only supply the leather strap, I've looked on dhgate and Aliexpress but cant find one. Does anyone have a link?

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
Just searcg "NATO bronze tudor black bay" and you'll see literally dozens of results for around 10-30 bucks....

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
I've ordered a ZF Tudor Black Bay Bronze from Puretime but they only supply the leather strap, I've looked on dhgate and Aliexpress but cant find one. Does anyone have a link?
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and WELCOME to RWI from the official reception desk team!

You are receiving this reply either because you posted in the "New members say hi" section or because I spotted one of your first posts elsewhere. In the latter case, please consider going to the aforementioned section and introduce yourself.

If you haven't already, please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members section (all subsections) as they contain information for newbies and most importantly our forum rules! In particular, please take note of our sales rules, because you will be NOT yet eligible / allowed to sell as you need to meet certain criteria / be certified first.

A good starting point is this list of resources on RWI:

Also, this please take a look at this sticky thread:

If you need further help, please feel free to contact me or @Feefo!

We're always happy to help, but please allow some time for PM responses as we have lifes outside of RWI!

[Please note that this is NOT an automated message!]

Oxfordgreen1

Supporter
Certified
5/10/22
UK
I had this same problem, I wanted a gen nato as it was 23mm rather than the 22mm copies on eBay and Ali etc also the gen has real bronze keepers. I even contacted the strap tailor on eBay but he said he couldn’t get hold of a 23mm. It was hard work and patience but eventually a gen one came up on eBay and I got it for my bucherer. Last week I also got the olive green one. They do come up just quite rare. To be honest this is what I love about this hobby, the research!

If you want a stop gap there’s a site called revival strap in Singapore which I’ve posted about before who makes 23mm rep Tudor straps they do the leather and also nato looking fabric strap. Have a looks there.

Which bronze do you have?

DeclanM

Looking Around
16/10/23
I had this same problem, I wanted a gen nato as it was 23mm rather than the 22mm copies on eBay and Ali etc also the gen has real bronze keepers. I even contacted the strap tailor on eBay but he said he couldn’t get hold of a 23mm. It was hard work and patience but eventually a gen one came up on eBay and I got it for my bucherer. Last week I also got the olive green one. They do come up just quite rare. To be honest this is what I love about this hobby, the research!

If you want a stop gap there’s a site called revival strap in Singapore which I’ve posted about before who makes 23mm rep Tudor straps they do the leather and also nato looking fabric strap. Have a looks there.

Which bronze do you have?
I've got a ZF, May I ask how much you paid for the Gen NATO?

Oxfordgreen1

Supporter
Certified
5/10/22
UK
I paid $130 Australian for the gen blue on a m2m here (great deal), and £115 on eBay for my gen green one. Chrono 24 sometimes has them too

Teamjlf

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/19
Replica oblivion…
Where are you located ?
I have a black NATO ( never used ) that came with my ZF BB
I don’t like NATO straps ( hate them with a passion actually )
I’m happy to donate it to you depending on where you are and postage fees. I’m in Australia.

I’m not certified so I’m assuming I can still donate stuff.