• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Where can i find this?

momenkakaka

Horology Curious
15/8/22
London
Hi guys,

I'm new to the rolex replica world and this forums. I recently bought a OP41 EWF black dial from a member off this website and i'm loving it.

I'm looking to get another DJ41 Blue dial.

Was wondering where i can find specific factories vs gen models? - this helps me understand which factory to buy from.

(the watch i bought had EWF factory vs GEN and this is what convinced me to buy)

Is there a specific forum or subsection that i can find replica watch factories vs gen?

They show the weight/diameter/bezel comparisions etc and when it's hand in hand its very useful

Thanks in advance :)

momenkakaka

Horology Curious
15/8/22
London

For reference of what i mean in terms of Replica vs Gen pictures can be found in this thread :)

Feefo

Holding the eject button
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Hello and welcome.
There's a lot of threads reviewing reps and Gens, you just have to look for them. I can advise on using Google for your research and add "...site:forum.replica-watch.info" to your query, you'll get tons of info right from rwi. In the end, it's your taste and your preference that guides you in the final choice, you just have to read, learn flaws of each model/factory and see what you can live with. For general reference, you can consult the consensual list that lists all the models considered to be as good as it gets, or NWBIG (not worth buying in Gen).
Good luck, enjoy reading!

Reactions: momenkakaka