• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

When Will VSF be back in production ?

Klocklind123

Known Member
17/2/09
Now I got my vsf 116610 from Sead:)

It is S29 ONE

It is certenly nice in all aspects but the bracelet that is a LOT worse than the ARF 1LD.

The vsf bracelet does not fit as tight as the ARF that is as good as a genuine one!

My vsf was feeling very cheap compared to the ARF.

So I now have perfect 116610

But I forgot to mention that the zzf v3 has better feeling when turning the bezel compared to the vsf that feels a little stiff and less quality feeling.

But I do not use the bezel so often so is no problem to me

Certenly it IS one of the best replicas made:)

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19

It is S29 ONE

It is certenly nice in all aspects but the bracelet that is a LOT worse than the ARF 1LD.

The vsf bracelet does not fit as tight as the ARF that is as good as a genuine one!

But I forgot to mention that the zzf v3 has better feeling when turning the bezel compared to the vsf that feels a little stiff and less quality feeling.

I keep hearing this about vsf bezel. I've heard the odd time about the bracelet. Interesting you brought it up.

Klocklind123

Known Member
17/2/09
The bracelet is crap if you compared to the ARF
I had to bend it A AOT of times to make the links moveable
this is not possible to feel when it is wrapped in plastic

Spiral_Cabbage

12/2/18
Conus
I’ve had both the ARF and the VSF bracelet. When new, if the arf was a 10, the vsf was a 9.
now that I’ve had the vsf for several months, I see no real difference.
When the ARF first came out, their bracelet was light years better in quality and feel.
VSF has outdone Arf as the OTB watch.
I also think that quality changed shortly after the S29 came out.
JMHO

rafi

Horology Curious
14/7/07

It is S29 ONE

Anyone can tell how is the S19 VSF sub considered ?
Thanks

Spiral_Cabbage

12/2/18
Conus
Anyone can tell how is the S19 VSF sub considered ?
Thanks

The S19 is great. The issues were more the misaligned rehaut and some stiff turning bezels.
The inserts are probably better on the S19.
The rehaut you will not notice while wearing.

The S29 mostly fixed these issues.

Snookit

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/11/17
What is this s19 and s29 that you talk? Quite a while in the forum and never heard this mention.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Well the 116610LN / 116610LV Replicas of the VS Factory, Serial Numbers began with S19 or S29.
S29 was the latest batch.

Fedon06

Known Member
31/8/20
M Town
Still no sign of life from VSF.. checked with multiple TDs and nobody knows... trying to find a PAM 683 :(

Reactions: Davne25

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
I'd imagine a lot of the watch YouTubers are also putting a lot more spotlight/attention on Reps with their "Rep vs Gen" clickbait videos. This is exposing Reps to the mainstream and probably someone from Rolex HQ got wind and thought it was time to crack down.

Yes, there are way too many of those being made. Watchfinder and Jenni Elle being the worst offenders.

Last edited:

fu-ore

Horology Curious
19/6/21
I had contact to two different TD's and they both said that VSF will be restart production in a few weeks. Both said just a bit more patience... Maybe, if we're lucky at the end of September everithing will be back to normal? What do you guys think?

Aramis2288

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
27/3/17
I am waiting for their PAMs and certain models of omega impatiently.

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

RD35

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/3/21
My S19 VSF is the closest Ceramic Sub I owned. I owned noobs, arf, etc. Even the bracelet is very solid I didn't have to go arf. After some time the "platinum plating" on the bezel wears off on the some of the other factory made subs, but the VSF one is still intact.