• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Whatsapp Group selling Phone Number Data?

brokenmind

Do not accept unsolicited offers
20/8/24
I get your concern about WhatsApp groups selling phone number data. It’s frustrating and a bit unsettling when privacy feels compromised. If you're looking for a way to avoid this issue, consider using a temporary number for these activities. It can help keep your info safe and out of unwanted hands. Temporary numbers are great for signing up for services or groups where you don't want to share your number. It’s like having an extra layer of protection for your privacy.

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

Yarinbitton10

Do not accept unsolicited offers
21/10/24
I was in the EU Stock Whatsapp Group for a short time, now I was pulled in a Whatsappgroup called "Canal Street" where about 390 members where pulled in based on data of admin. Admin claims that he has the italian stock of SEAD and that he gave him our numbers.

But since lot of the group did not have contact even with Sead, but all are in Rep Group of @mrmckhansi all are wondering why their phone numbers are shown or given away?

WTF is going on? If I wanted my phone number on the internet I could post it by myself!
How i can order watch?