• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Whats your favorite Omega

seank

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
I love the POs but my favorite is the Aqua Terra with blue hour markers. I probably get more compliments on this watch that any other. However Pugs sure does make that Moon Watch look good. Hey Pugs does look that good in person. I like it with the nylon straps.

Sean K

mjv

Renowned Member
16/4/06
I am looking to get this one in the stable next to my GMT
omes0355kw4.jpg

Niko

Renowned Member
25/7/06
My collection is limited to Rolex and Panerais at the moment, but I am sure to add an Omega or two at some point.

At this stage I am thinking that I would like to acquire a Planet Ocean and a moonwatch.

I have always liked Omega. About 10 years ago, my friend was wimming in about 5 feet of water at an isolated surf beach.

He stood on what he thought was a small rock, but when it felt unusual he dove under and picked it up. What he had stepped on was a vintage Seamaster chrono with original S/S strap, that while had been in the water for some time, still functioned perfectly.

It is still one of the coolest watches I have ever seen, and that may be my favourite Omega!

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
seank1 said:
However Pugs sure does make that Moon Watch look good. Hey Pugs does look that good in person. I like it with the nylon straps.
The nylon straps really make it look like a tool watch. It's a return to its astronaut heritage.

nato-01.jpg

It's this pretty in real life.

Hyster

29/7/06
The Planet Ocean with black bezel and white numerals is the nicest for me, Omega just do so many nice watches though.