• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

whats url to sead page?

Heaheahea

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/1/17
im new here and thinking about ordering from him, whats his url so i can see collection??

Arbitrage21

15/1/17
Hi all, does anyone have a current e mail address for supermirrors - there is no contact or email adddress on the site. Thank u

Arbitrage21

15/1/17
Just for the record, I find it remarkable that all the TD's I viewed on the Internet all have the exact same price for a NOOB Rolex GMT. In the real world we call this price fixing ! In addition, I also find unusual that this issue has not been addressed in this community.

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
It's an illegal trade. What are you going to do? If they price too high no one will buy that model.

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Maybe there is some kind of a Chamber of Commerce for replicas where they agree to control the price of replica in the market. LOL

Arbitrage21

15/1/17
Actually, I live and work in NYC. Downtown we have Canal street. There is a two to three block area - where replica watches are on full display for all to see including law enforcement. I have purchased a Bell and Ross, Franck Mueller, Cartier Pasha, and a Brequet. The quality on all are basically good - not excellent ! The Breguet is fantastic quality. I took it into the Brequet store and the sales people were fooled. Canal street stores do not offer Rolex of any kind - I think rolex is the only brand that is considered an illegal replica. Yes, I am seeking a Noob Rolex GMT and I just feel that' 358.00 is a high price especially when all the TD's are asking for that same number. Do you know of a TD that is not influenced by crowd psychology ?

Arbitrage21

15/1/17
That very funny - but I do think as a result of this community and the list of TD's they all know each other and have decided to set price on the most popular watches. I have a feeling from the little I know and some of the postings I have read - when a TD is not cooperating sooner or later is is no longer a TD !

efajri

17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Actually, I live and work in NYC. Downtown we have Canal street. There is a two to three block area - where replica watches are on full display for all to see including law enforcement. I have purchased a Bell and Ross, Franck Mueller, Cartier Pasha, and a Brequet. The quality on all are basically good - not excellent ! The Breguet is fantastic quality. I took it into the Brequet store and the sales people were fooled. Canal street stores do not offer Rolex of any kind - I think rolex is the only brand that is considered an illegal replica. Yes, I am seeking a Noob Rolex GMT and I just feel that' 358.00 is a high price especially when all the TD's are asking for that same number. Do you know of a TD that is not influenced by crowd psychology ?

Dont you have to go to an alley to buy replicas over there? Never been to Canal st or NYC, but several friends have and they said they had to go to a secluded area which was frightening to them.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Arbitrage21

15/1/17
I heard from several females that they were taken to the rear of the stores behind a fake wall to view counterfeit hand bags and loved every moment - they never felt threatened. The replica watches right out in the open usually inside a large glass case with shelves inside the case displaying all the various brands

I have had several men approach me on the street asking me what kind of watch I was looking for - when I told them the brand they said I should wait and they would come back right on Canal - Never had me go to an undesirable location
Nor did I Feel threatened, in fact they all were nice and willing to help find a watch to make the sale.

efajri

17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
I heard from several females that they were taken to the rear of the stores behind a fake wall to view counterfeit hand bags and loved every moment - they never felt threatened. The replica watches right out in the open usually inside a large glass case with shelves inside the case displaying all the various brands

I have had several men approach me on the street asking me what kind of watch I was looking for - when I told them the brand they said I should wait and they would come back right on Canal - Never had me go to an undesirable location
Nor did I Feel threatened, in fact they all were nice and willing to help find a watch to make the sale.

Good to know. I will definitely check out Canal St when I visit NYC one day. I know here they say Canal St reps are dog sh*t, but I like finding a gem in the rough [emoji12]

Arbitrage21

15/1/17
Just take your time - there are some better replicas down there. You must bargain with these people - don't be afraid to walk away, they will run after you. You can always come back later on. When they see cash they tend to lose their minds ! Can you recommend a trusted dealer that is willing to discount the noob Rolex GMT ?

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Just take your time - there are some better replicas down there. You must bargain with these people - don't be afraid to walk away, they will run after you. You can always come back later on. When they see cash they tend to lose their minds ! Can you recommend a trusted dealer that is willing to discount the noob Rolex GMT ?

Well since you're spamming Sead's section - why don't you ask him!

efajri

17/10/16
Midwest CONUS

I am not sure about discount on Noob but price in M2M sales always lower. Otherwise, you will have to pay the market price if you go with a TD. You can ask Sead.