• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Whats in your box? (Humidor Shots)

JasonGSD

Known Member
6/6/13
Just placed an order with my guy yesterday.
1 box H. Upmann #2
1 box Montecristo Edmundos
1 box Ramon Allones Specialty Selected

I always like the buy the edmundos just as I'm almost finished with em so that by the time I get to them again they'll have some age on em.

JasonGSD

Known Member
6/6/13
That's a good question, the edmundos are a keeper let me consider the rass's. I'm giving the #2 to my step dad.

SwissOmega

19/5/10
I would like to preface this, saying I don't know very much about what I have or what I smoke, and I am still learning very slowly about cigars.

In fact R2D4 gave me my Humidor and Maty hooked me up with some of my first Cigars, all of which have been smoked.

I am a very occasional smoker so some of what is in my box is still there from over a year ago, with the exception of the RP olde worlds on the left, they came in today.

D

d4m.test

Just got my humidor a few days ago, so I'm waiting for the humidity to rise. Got up to 65% so I figure it's OK to fill it up, but I'll wait until it reaches 70% before I take them out of the tubes. Or should I? Bought them from the sandals resort cigar shop in Cuba 4 months ago.

hyheryqa.jpg

Some Cohiba siglo ii
One cohiba siglo iii
Pack of cohiba club
Pack of Romeo y Julieta club
Bunch of Romeo y Julieta no. 3
Random Cuban cigar when my buddy had a baby
Last guantanamera from a surprisingly good 10 pack I smoked with some resort friends in Cuba

Still a rookie smoker by far. None of my friends seem to be interested. I need new friends.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
Raji, get that glass of water out of there toot suite! ;)

Humidity is a real bitch and will literally blow up your cigars if it gets too high. The green element back there just needs a little distiller water mixed with a touch of propelyne glycol once in a while. Don't soak it.

Your city is dry as Hell in the winter but don't over do it.

Don't take those out of the tubes. Just let em chill. ;)

D

d4m.test

Thanks for the tip! Shot glass removed. I already put distilled water in the thingy. I was just trying to bump up the humidity with the shot glass. With the AC on in the house the humidor started at 40%. Lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
Awesome Jason, enjoy!!! Those Edmundos look very good, any age on them or fresh out of the factory?

jkponder

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/1/14
These are in mine waiting for a good reason
ezeqe5en.jpg
ebenudug.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bpdd

Renowned Member
30/11/12
I hope u didn't pay a lot for these ... i hate to tell you - but these r fake :( so to say REP cigars :lol:
btw. you need to get a humi .... ur cigars r dry & cracked as hell!

These are in mine waiting for a good reason
ezeqe5en.jpg
ebenudug.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jkponder

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/1/14
No feelings hurt. Too old to let people who never have anything good to say hurt mine... :)

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Rep cigars? Who knew? Smoke em if you got em.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Matyoka

Renowned Member
5/7/10
These Custom Monsdales came in yesterday. After some aging, they will be the shiznit...

-1383132435_zps1141b56e.jpg