• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Vacheron Constantin are you wearing today?

Caril

Known Member
16/8/22
Portugal
You have great taste!
zU6pxR.jpg
This is the model 47450, right?
It's not a very common model, not many TD sell it, nor many threads discussing is ( that I know).

The rep is is some mm larger and thicker than gen, as I understand ?
On your wrists (frutali and jrep) it looks great, real chunky but not overboard.
Do you mind stating your wrist size, for comparison?

Reactions: j2rep

j2rep

Known Member
13/9/19
This is the model 47450, right?
It's not a very common model, not many TD sell it, nor many threads discussing is ( that I know).

The rep is is some mm larger and thicker than gen, as I understand ?
On your wrists (frutali and jrep) it looks great, real chunky but not overboard.
Do you mind stating your wrist size, for comparison?
Yea, the 47450. I wanted a power reserve and date indicator like this one displays. It’s definitely chunkier than Gen and the bracelet isn’t as smooth, but a great Rep nonetheless.
Size 7 wrist.

Reactions: Caril

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
I love it. Where did you source the strap btw?
Hi mate, it’s a Vagenari, which I bought on Chrono 24 from a private seller, but take a look on their website. Unfortunately, their website was down when I was looking for this, but the good news is, if you can find one, the quality is every bit as good as a blue gen that I had it side by side with. 👍

Reactions: josephag94

notdiglet_

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/11/19
Yea, the 47450. I wanted a power reserve and date indicator like this one displays. It’s definitely chunkier than Gen and the bracelet isn’t as smooth, but a great Rep nonetheless.
Size 7 wrist.
If you don't mind me asking, which TD did you get from? I've been on the hunt for one of those, couldn't seem to see it anywhere.