• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What strap size for 27.5mm Ladies Aquaracer?

Ibn_Hasaf

Renowned Member
26/6/11
I have recently ordered a Ladies Aquaracer, as seen below, for my wife. However, she does not like bracelets so I intend to order a strap for it.

For some reason I recall seeing that the strap size is 16mm; however, I cannot verify that. What strap size should I order?

IMG_5942-300x300.JPG

DESCRIPTION:CASE: Two Tone

MOVEMENT: Swiss Quartz

DIMENSIONS: 27.5mm x 9mm

CRYSTAL: Sapphire

STRAP / BRACELET: Two Tone

Adding to that, I found the GEN at Geminatoin. and I am seeing this:
Watch Bracelet Width:
12.5 - 14.0 mm
So I am going to guess 14mm

gustavoya

Looking Around
9/7/14
Hey, I'm trying to get the same for my girl, how good is that replica? where from?
Thanks

Ibn_Hasaf

Renowned Member
26/6/11
I don't know yet, I sent a payment on May 28th and am still waiting.

On the 6th, in response to my writing and asking for status I was told that the Gold was no longer available (that was after I wrote and asked about it and sent a payment based on its availability).

Later on that same day I approved changing the order to the Stainless Steel version. I have not heard from the TD yet.

If it ever arrives I will, of course, post pictures and impressions.

(If the tone of my post seems a bit testy, it may be related to, what I consider to be, poor communication form the TD)

Added, received QC photos today, 13 June.

Eschenpod

Renowned Member
21/11/12
I bought this blue dial version for my wife last Christmas.

She absolutely loves it.

tv5783

Looking Around
4/8/15
I don't know yet, I sent a payment on May 28th and am still waiting.

On the 6th, in response to my writing and asking for status I was told that the Gold was no longer available (that was after I wrote and asked about it and sent a payment based on its availability).

Later on that same day I approved changing the order to the Stainless Steel version. I have not heard from the TD yet.

If it ever arrives I will, of course, post pictures and impressions.

(If the tone of my post seems a bit testy, it may be related to, what I consider to be, poor communication form the TD)

Added, received QC photos today, 13 June.
Did you get the watch? What do u think?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Ibn_Hasaf

Renowned Member
26/6/11
I did get it. I will say the machining looks a little rough. Other than that, a good solid rep and a good watch. My wife is pretty picky and she is wearing it. So it was a win.

Time keeping is good and the second hand falls on the markers, like they should.