• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Rolex are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterSplinter

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/4/15
Lucky SOB haha I am in dire search for a smurf. Too bad I'm broke or else I would go with BK

I am very lucky, I had been wearing a terrible 21j DSSD D-Blue rep and it stopped working when I won the V5. I think I might pick up a BK though.

droptopman

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/14
Thanks bro, that 16613 is my pride and joy. Gen everything except case (TC) and clasp (WM9). The dogs have been bored since I been hurt so now that I have a wheel chair and can move a bit, I put them in there custom built dog run and I'm enjoying the fresh air.

Yep that bracelet fit is outstanding and hard to get correct. Just a beautiful build. I tired to build one and never could get it the way I wanted and parted it out. Kind of fell off my radar until last week. I was actually gen shopping for something else when I found mine at HQ Milton. Forgot how much I love this model. Very happy with it.

Sent from my droptop using telepathy

JoeyT

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/14
Yep that bracelet fit is outstanding and hard to get correct. Just a beautiful build. I tired to build one and never could get it the way I wanted and parted it out. Kind of fell off my radar until last week. I was actually gen shopping for something else when I found mine at HQ Milton. Forgot how much I love this model. Very happy with it.

Sent from my droptop using telepathy

Sweet, glad your happy with yours, I wouldn't go gen personally unless I found someone wanting to buy my build. I'm not gunna lose my ass on it so I wouldn't even post it for sale. Rather get gens of other models like my DJ and eventually I will flip this franken and get a gen but like I said, it's gotta be just the right buyer.

JoeyT

11/8/14
I am very lucky, I had been wearing a terrible 21j DSSD D-Blue rep and it stopped working when I won the V5. I think I might pick up a BK though.

If you ever upgrade I call dibs on your current smurf lol

Mendota

16/10/08
MN
ccd78155fd262c6088ee878573f1ac15.jpg

messy

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/5/15
BP SD

Gen Crown
WSO Tube
Case Softened
Bracelet Softened
Bezel reworked, softened and now closer to Gen
Gen Insert
TC Dial
TC Hands
TC V4 DWO
Gen Crystal
Movement swapped for Gen Tissot ETA 2836

All mods done by me.

cJ4Y6uK.jpg

Ubpfc

Renowned Member
2/5/14
United States
very very nice my friend

Cheers. The camera really doesn't do it justice. The gold looks just like my gen. The colours are fantastic and I've only seen the purple shade in the dial in low light conditions. In the daylight it's perfect. The insert is gorgeous. The only real obvious fault (not being too picky that is) is the cyclops mag. It makes the date window look too big.

Status
Not open for further replies.