• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Rolex are you wearing today? Part II.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wurstriwl

Known Member
24/8/18
2f55579a6b34fb20b649e0eeb53be0ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Love your watch! Will be my next big deal! did you compare it to gen in real life?

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
Love your watch! Will be my next big deal! did you compare it to gen in real life?

You should get it yes! Well I did not compare but having owned a gen Daytona for some time I can say that the whole case/crown/pushers/movement feel all gen, the bracelet is very nice indeed and the SELs are not perfect as the gen but honestly I don't care. Same for the dial which cannot be called out when you have it on the wrist... very nice watch to wear out of the box and enjoy

Reactions: Wurstriwl

Nur-Uhr

Time Machine
Patron
Certified
20/2/17
EU

I did a comparison Noob and ARF ... and also with a Daytona 116520 from a friend of mine here:
https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...-daytona-vs-arf-daytona?p=7079032#post7079032
You are not really able to call this watch out in normal life without comparing with a GEN side by side.
I have also made a short "Pro" and "Con" of NOOB and ARF = Please keep in mind, both watches are really top notch with each of them their own "pro" and "con"

Status
Not open for further replies.