• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What real 007's wear [emoji6]

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
Wow that vintage Casio is really cool man. But in which film did the 007 wear that particular piece? Tbh never heard of 007 wearing that watch buddy, I might have missed it perhaps, lol

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
Back when I was attached to a Combat Bravo Charlie Unit and fighting the Talicong in the deserts of Vietnam, I wore a watch exactly like the OP's. Those watches are more reliable than an AK747.

Sadly, I no longer have mine. Back when I was operating in the jungles of Afghanistan I was sent out on a single to rescue Txrob and was captured by the Talicong and held in the same camp where he was imprisoned. I managed to escape into the jungle and rode a tiger into a nearby village where I traded my watch for an AK747, 100 rounds of ammo and a big ass knife. I can't got into the details of exactly how I rescued Rob but let's just say when it was all over the jungle was littered with Talicong. We then rode my tiger back to base and that's when Rob started the very first Afgan rep factory.

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
Wow that vintage Casio is really cool man. But in which film did the 007 wear that particular piece? Tbh never heard of 007 wearing that watch buddy, I might have missed it perhaps, lol

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

Maybe think a little different and consider who the OP may be......

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I tried Fiddo, lateral thinking is not their strong point.

Duck

Vintage
1/3/10
Virginia USA
Back when I was attached to a Combat Bravo Charlie Unit and fighting the Talicong in the deserts of Vietnam, I wore a watch exactly like the OP's. Those watches are more reliable than an AK747.

Sadly, I no longer have mine. Back when I was operating in the jungles of Afghanistan I was sent out on a single to rescue Txrob and was captured by the Talicong and held in the same camp where he was imprisoned. I managed to escape into the jungle and rode a tiger into a nearby village where I traded my watch for an AK747, 100 rounds of ammo and a big ass knife. I can't got into the details of exactly how I rescued Rob but let's just say when it was all over the jungle was littered with Talicong. We then rode my tiger back to base and that's when Rob started the very first Afgan rep factory.

I can't wait for the movie! Out next year, right?

Do you know what actor is playing JAFO?

JAFO

16/10/13
I can't wait for the movie! Out next year, right?

Do you know what actor is playing JAFO?

I'm not supposed to say, so this is just between us. Daniel Craig has signed on to play me. I know, he's too old. So they had to change a few things. But I think he may be able to pull it off. He did stipulate in his contract that he would only wear a Rolex in the movie and that it had to be one from his personal collection. Rob's character will be portrayed by Jeff Bridges. And the tiger will be played by my personal tiger named Oh Jesus. I named him Oh Jesus because that's what people say when I take him to The Walmart.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
........named Oh Jesus. I named him Oh Jesus because that's what people say when I take him to The Walmart.

LMAO......

when i was little i would have sworn my name was godammit-david .........(Thanks Dad )

JAFO

16/10/13
LMAO......

when i was little i would have sworn my name was godammit-david .........(Thanks Dad )

No joke, and this is a true story. Back in high school I dated this chick named Lynette. Lynette called me Donnie Dammit so much I almost thought it was my name.

So one night we're going home - her mom worked third shift and her dad worked out of town so I was asked to stay with her at night. It was a burden, obviously. Anyway, we're going home and she's driving. And she's accusing me of some shit I probably did, and she pulls over and tells me to get out. So I get out and start walking home, which is like a half mile down the road.

So I get on down the road a good bit and I hear her revving the engine and then I her her scream "DONNIE DAMMIT!!!!" and I hear her car coming at me. I turn around and I see her take out a mail box and it gets hooked under the back bumper and it's dragging on the road and the pole is shooting sparks like she's driving some kind of Hell Car and I just stood there and waited for her to kill me. For some reason she stops a few inches from me and screams "DONNIE DAMMIT!! GET IN THE CAR!!!" So I get in the car, she proceeds to call me Donnie Dammit about a hundred times until we got to her house.

How did the story end? Use your imagination, you perverts.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Hi:

I'm the real 007 and I don't wear that. I wear this.

Thanks.

Real 007.

23041409%5B0%5D.jpg

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
No joke, and this is a true story. Back in high school I dated this chick named Lynette. Lynette called me Donnie Dammit so much I almost thought it was my name.

So one night we're going home - her mom worked third shift and her dad worked out of town so I was asked to stay with her at night. It was a burden, obviously. Anyway, we're going home and she's driving. And she's accusing me of some shit I probably did, and she pulls over and tells me to get out. So I get out and start walking home, which is like a half mile down the road.

So I get on down the road a good bit and I hear her revving the engine and then I her her scream "DONNIE DAMMIT!!!!" and I hear her car coming at me. I turn around and I see her take out a mail box and it gets hooked under the back bumper and it's dragging on the road and the pole is shooting sparks like she's driving some kind of Hell Car and I just stood there and waited for her to kill me. For some reason she stops a few inches from me and screams "DONNIE DAMMIT!! GET IN THE CAR!!!" So I get in the car, she proceeds to call me Donnie Dammit about a hundred times until we got to her house.

How did the story end? Use your imagination, you perverts.

I wasnt joking either....... i remember my mom telling me "dont ever stick a screwdriver into a light socket"......
i mean why would you tell a 5 yr old boy that ?????

Guess what i did..........i didnt get hurt, but i guess i earned that name !

JAFO

16/10/13
I wasnt joking either....... i remember my mom telling me "dont ever stick a screwdriver into a light socket"......
i mean why would you tell a 5 yr old boy that ?????

Guess what i did..........i didnt get hurt, but i guess i earned that name !

Your real name isn't Chad, is it? Cause I had a buddy who did the same thing. I was there. It literally knocked him half way across the room. He also thought microwaving tin foil (aluminum foil) was a good idea. I agreed. Mainly because his mom said not to do it. We set the gotdamn microwave on fire.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
UM NO its Dave...we didnt HAVE microwaves when i was a kid......we still used the jiffypop that had the aluminum poof balls on the stove......and we drank TANG, and i remember ESSO and ARCO, and dial telephones .......:( :( :(

JAFO

16/10/13
UM NO its Dave...we didnt HAVE microwaves when i was a kid......we still used the jiffypop that had the aluminum poof balls on the stove......and we drank TANG, and i remember ESSO and ARCO, and dial telephones .......:( :( :(

Well I still buy JiffyPop, mainly cause I L O V E I T.

I'm old enough to remember when cordless phones had gigantic antennas. And I dig them cause they were bad ass. And it pisses me off that kids today don't know what "dial a phone" actually means. Although I did once get electrocuted by a land line. Which may explain a helluva lot.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
LOL cordless phones........oh man good old days before the 800meg days.....we lived in an apartment...i used to unplug our home base station and walk the halls till i got a dial tone ....then make long distance calls on someone elses dime :D