• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***What Patek Philippe do you have on your wrist today? PP Picture thread***

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Certified
18/12/15
hmf1hv.jpeg

onthebeam

Getting To Know The Place
1/6/24
Mesh a great match for the 5226G. I also like it with the Nubuck, less the Sailcloth works, too.

Reactions: C Master

onthebeam

1/6/24
Mesh a great match for the 5226G. I also like it with the Nubuck, less the Sailcloth works, too.

Since we can't see the side in your wrist shot, assuming this is the PPF with 21mm lug width?

I have worn the spectacular gen and posted a wrist shot of it a few pages back, but didn't bother to measure gen lug width.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
PPF with 21mm lug width
Correct, I only had 22mm and 20mm Mesh. The 20mm works but I am picking up a 21mm if I can find one. I know I have looked before and gave up for another watch. I will try again.

seanzorio

24/6/24
Other than just sucking it up and having it be slightly too loose or too tight, has anyone figured out a way to micro adjust the bracelet sizing on the Nautlius? I'm either just slightly flopping up and down my wrist to my hand, or just tight enough that wearing it a few days in a row leaves me with a sore wrist.