• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***What Patek Philippe do you have on your wrist today? PP Picture thread***

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE
thx Sir.
in real life the hands on the patek are a bit too white in my opinion. I should source some buff hands but i don't know how to source them :-(

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
thx Sir.
in real life the hands on the patek are a bit too white in my opinion. I should source some buff hands but i don't know how to source them :-(

You can source Buff stuffs directly from watchbuff on WeChat or via TDs with some markup. However, afaik Buff are currently stuck by other projects and Covid lockdown.

Erinoush

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
10/7/19
UAE / EUROPE
You can source Buff stuffs directly from watchbuff on WeChat or via TDs with some markup. However, afaik Buff are currently stuck by other projects and Covid lockdown.

Thx Mate, I just contacted Ryan from intime, let's see how he can help. I don't have WeChat unfortunately :-(

notawatchguy

Known Member
24/6/19
usa
jxPaep.jpg

I can't decide which I like better, wear both. I think I am leaning more towards 40th anniversary, its more subtle

The 3KF dial markers are sooo reflective, 90% of the time they turn silver, dead on they are black. (it is disappointing how the markers are too reflective and dont look anything like the hands, the hands are black 95% of the time) This may drive some of you crazy

The 40th anniversary hour marks sparkle like diamonds (camera is not catching the sparkle and small rainbow bursts), very playful in the light, but low key.

Last edited: