• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***What Patek Philippe do you have on your wrist today? PP Picture thread***

MFK100

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
16/11/20
fad490440a593d9354617191b32f7f05.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
Hey buddy. Beautiful watch. I’ve always been a fan of the Nautilus but mainly stuck to AP over the years. But really want to pull the trigger on one or two PP models now.

Do the date dials and sub dials on this watch all work? I know the PR on the 5712A is non functional. How about this one? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep, everything works fine. You have (like on the Gen) Pushers to adjust Day/Month/Moon/24h and after adjusting the watch everything works ... even the Moonphase. The only thing that does not work is the correct jump for 30, 29 or 28 (in a leap year) to 1 on the months that dont have 31 days. But to be true - I dont even know, if the Gen has this feature ;-)

Modificata

I'm Pretty Popular
23/9/14
London, England
Yep, everything works fine. You have (like on the Gen) Pushers to adjust Day/Month/Moon/24h and after adjusting the watch everything works ... even the Moonphase. The only thing that does not work is the correct jump for 30, 29 or 28 (in a leap year) to 1 on the months that dont have 31 days. But to be true - I dont even know, if the Gen has this feature ;-)

Thanks. Sounds like I need one in my life!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: JayBee0815

BigRS

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/3/14
Hi,

How did you get stolen in Marbella ??

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

They broke in my appartment that i rented.
Have probably been watching me for a while and tried multiple times, they succeeded when my wife just closed the door and didnt lock it.

Fortunately i was wearing my gen rose day date 40 olive that day, otherwise it would be one of the if not the worst day of my life. I think they thought they hit the jackpot with the legend modded 5711 lol.

Lili

9/6/20
On an island
They broke in my appartment that i rented.
Have probably been watching me for a while and tried multiple times, they succeeded when my wife just closed the door and didnt lock it.

Fortunately i was wearing my gen rose day date 40 olive that day, otherwise it would be one of the if not the worst day of my life. I think they thought they hit the jackpot with the legend modded 5711 lol.

Definitely !

I asked because I’ve been to Marbella with my noob 116520 thinking it would be better to get this stolen instead of a gen !

Thanks got the DD remains !

BigRS

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/3/14
Definitely !

I asked because I’ve been to Marbella with my noob 116520 thinking it would be better to get this stolen instead of a gen !

Thanks got the DD remains !

Yes, thats smart. I only heard later that this happens literally almost every day in Marbella. They just follow you and rob your house/appartment when they know you are not there.

philwongnz

I'm Pretty Popular
27/1/14
Yes, thats smart. I only heard later that this happens literally almost every day in Marbella. They just follow you and rob your house/appartment when they know you are not there.
I don't travel with my gen now unless is somewhere a bit safer like Switzerland. Even in London where I live I don't wear gens out in the evening

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Reactions: mowuee2