• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***What Patek Philippe do you have on your wrist today? PP Picture thread***

simab mk

Certified
7/12/18
48962698571_a8da6d38e2_o.jpg

Nice one bro. May I know the specs.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Yes it's the 5227R with factory leather still, def. will be looking to replace it.

Tobel Thank you sir!

I wanted to answer the question and say it's a stock ZF 5227, but this time I decided to let you more time to answer yourself :D

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Was iffy about purchasing another RG watch, but I couldn't resist. I have to say this is a good looking dress watch!

Regarding our earlier conversation. I can suggest you A Collected Man straps if you are looking for something different. Their sand colored one goes really well with rose gold watches. You can see the pictures here:

https://www.acollectedman.com/collections/straps/products/istanbul-nubuck-watch-strap

I have the "Helsinki" Dark grey. I use it on my VC Chronometre Royal and the Patek 5205G.

A raspberry color also goes really well with rose gold. A Lange & Söhne's saxonia thin comes with a dark burgundy colored strap.

Godfathar

I'm Pretty Popular
17/5/15
Europe
Regarding our earlier conversation. I can suggest you A Collected Man straps if you are looking for something different. Their sand colored one goes really well with rose gold watches. You can see the pictures here:

https://www.acollectedman.com/collections/straps/products/istanbul-nubuck-watch-strap

I have the "Helsinki" Dark grey. I use it on my VC Chronometre Royal and the Patek 5205G.

A raspberry color also goes really well with rose gold. A Lange & Söhne's saxonia thin comes with a dark burgundy colored strap.

Took your advice and just placed the order for those two nice babies..

Screenshot-20191102-193323-Chrome.jpg

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
Godfathar this is going to be exciting. I will love to see the pictures. Especially the Istanbul on the 5227R I am really excited about. Which watch is the La Rochelle for?

jm_brc_7057

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/19
Scandinavia
They send within a week. Would love to see the pictures :) please post when you receive.
also it's the perfect watch for such a strap because of the slim profile.