• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***What Patek Philippe do you have on your wrist today? PP Picture thread***

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
a2fcccc760210f302d83dbbc652af4dd.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Beautiful pic. PF?

Reactions: WatchaholicMallorca

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
MK v5? Looks stunning.

Yup ! The first pic should close the debate on how gen like this dial is... looks bloody grey to me in that light situation and the other pics shows that the blue come back in other angles ! Thanks for your word, but in fact, I make the watch looks good, I'm so fabulous... :rofl:

Reactions: C Master

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
Yup ! The first pic should close the debate on how gen like this dial is... looks bloody grey to me in that light situation and the other pics shows that the blue come back in other angles ! Thanks for your word, but in fact, I make the watch looks good, I'm so fabulous... :rofl:

Don’t forget modest! You’re also very modest and humble. :p

Jokes aside, that’s a beautiful piece. I’m waiting for the DWO. If it comes out, I’m selling my PF and switching. To MK. I already think the fit and finish of the MK is better than the PF. This just convinced me more.

Reactions: Glaude

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada

Are those cuff links the Patek Philippe type? Whatever they are, they match your blue MKF Nautilus quite well.

Reactions: BlackJaguar

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Are those cuff links the Patek Philippe type? Whatever they are, they match your blue MKF Nautilus quite well.

Yes, straight from DHGate :D

Luxury cufflinks should get you a result with some really horrible attempt at reproducing the gen one, click on them and look at the last options, you'll see the same version as me

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Yes, straight from DHGate :D

Luxury cufflinks should get you a result with some really horrible attempt at reproducing the gen one, click on them and look at the last options, you'll see the same version as me
From a distance they don't look bad.:)

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
From a distance they don't look bad.:)

The first version on the page are horrible, those I have, are really really nice and well made, nowhere near the gen, but I don't care at all !