• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***What Patek Philippe do you have on your wrist today? PP Picture thread***

thimo97

Known Member
11/6/16
1x2ZR.md.jpg

Looking for a new home

Last edited:

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
yllekp
Are both your nautilus PF?

Nope they are cheapo versions. I have not decided what dial I like yet so I did not go for the more expensive ones. I actually like the dials on these more so the brown one. The only issue I have is these are too high at 12mm but i might get that worked on.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
yllekp ,

The PP 5711 looks best at their thinnest, what might be your plan(s) to work this out on your reps? Thank you.

They are going to my watchmaker unless I can get a slimmer case back. I cannot see anywhere to take 3mm off but hopefully he can get closer. The CBs on these are huge compared to the PF and the BP.

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
They are going to my watchmaker unless I can get a slimmer case back. I cannot see anywhere to take 3mm off but hopefully he can get closer. The CBs on these are huge compared to the PF and the BP.
There are so many pp being released at the moment. I’d hold off and see what comes out before putting money into a cheapy

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
There are so many pp being released at the moment. I’d hold off and see what comes out before putting money into a cheapy

It is the dials. I have seen nothing i like so the cheapies do fine. I am not fussy but I did not see the point of laying down nearly $500 or even $350. I might just sit and wait all right. These are my first Nautilus' and i really like the look particularity the RG and brown dial, it is stunning., I thought they would look bigger but this petite look really suits the watch. I was pleasantly surprised but yes the thickness does get to me.

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada

Thank you for your quick response. I am also looking for a slimmer case back for the newly release MKF 5711, closed or open, which ever is slimmer. If your watchmaker does find a slimmer case back, please let me know on the details. Thank you.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Thank you for your quick response. I am also looking for a slimmer case back for the newly release MKF 5711, closed or open, which ever is slimmer. If your watchmaker does find a slimmer case back, please let me know on the details. Thank you.

Will do. How thick is the MKF?

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Good question. InTime and puretime has it as being 9.0mm on their websites. A pictured MKF with a caliper positioned on it shows a reading of 9.22mm, was submitted by kobe24.

Anywhere around 9 is not bad at all. I must look at them.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Thank you and let me know of your opinion.

Always hard to tell form TDs site that is why I live in the sales area and wristshot threads lol. The first thing that hit me was the price tag. When did reps get so expensive? That is what is bugging me at the moment.

Reactions: gilrob and thimo97