• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Omega Are You Wearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

rizal13

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/15
440a72d43cfbe55cff7cd8f2146f12d3.jpg

its my seamaster today

Tickleshoes

Renowned Member
Supporter
19/8/15
45th Parallel
Did you just grt it recently?
Looking good tho

Leo

Thanks! I did just get it earlier this month from Toro. I've had a lot of people ask to see it and it's passed the test each time! Granted they're probably not "watch guys" and a big part of it is that I can "pull it off." For my job/age/etc a $5k-$6k watch is believable. I really wanted Rolex Seadweller Deepsea - problem is, I really can't pull off a $12k watch. ;)

solly84

Known Member
26/8/15
686790acc03689a4a1145cfc9ae85b73.jpg

Gents, can anyone confirm on me as am little confused here; I need to ID this PO.

Is this a CrPO or LMPO?! What should be the movement?!
I am sure it's the sochi.ru edition...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fracture

Renowned Member
7/10/13
Looks like a very cheap rep that looks somewhat like the sochi.ru C version. The bezel should be matte, and the datewheel black. Bezel teeth are wrong (2500 bezel?) and the crown and he-valve look odd. Should have a clear caseback. Your markers look rather wonky as well, you seem to have happy feet on the Omega logo.
So you can't really ID this since it looks like a CrPO, LMPO and a 2500 PO had (bad) intercourse.

solly84

Known Member
26/8/15
Looks like a very cheap rep that looks somewhat like the sochi.ru C version. The bezel should be matte, and the datewheel black. Bezel teeth are wrong (2500 bezel?) and the crown and he-valve look odd. Should have a clear caseback. Your markers look rather wonky as well, you seem to have happy feet on the Omega logo.
So you can't really ID this since it looks like a CrPO, LMPO and a 2500 PO had (bad) intercourse.

Thanks alot man for the clarification.
Indeed it's a cheap rep! I bought it locally for about 60USD.
Just wanted to know what I bought, cuz from my research it was confusing me. And i was right it's freaking hybrid LoL
Back then I was little novice, still trying to build my knowledge now although :)

But the original one had Cr bezel,right?! Cuz i am thinking to source one for it...

Monty010

21/12/12
Looks very nice congrats!! How is the lume? Where from you got it?

Sent from my S6 Edge+

Thanks. I got it from a member over at the geek. Who was willing to sell it. I'd been looking for this one for some time cause production stopped in I think 2012.

The lume is pretty good :)

This is with about 30 sec flashlight

Fracture

Renowned Member
7/10/13
But the original one had Cr bezel,right?! Cuz i am thinking to source one for it...

It does, but it's not like a regular ceramic bezel. The colored markers are engraved which is not the case on a regular CrPO bezel (which yours does have correct).

solly84

Known Member
26/8/15
It does, but it's not like a regular ceramic bezel. The colored markers are engraved which is not the case on a regular CrPO bezel (which yours does have correct).

Got it. Thanks alot mate for thus useful information :)

Status
Not open for further replies.