• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Omega Are You Wearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

farmboy

Known Member
3/8/13
rysenaja.jpg

deafnotdaft

16/4/14
Farmboy,

That is a very beautiful example you have there. I hope mine will be back with me soon.

omegagmt

I'm Pretty Popular
6/9/10
Yes. It's a noob. Just received it a couple weeks ago.

How's the AR on the crystal? Mine is a BP model and the AR has a bluish tiny to it. Not sure if the gen I'd like that. May put a gen crystal on it.

Double0Seven

Horology Curious
13/7/14
feeling like bond with this bad boy on my wrist with the 50th Anavercary James Bond 007 watch I got from a trusted dealer here :)

Resistor

9/11/14
Looks familiar, no? I also received a rep PO rubber strap/deployant in the mail today, but it doesn't fit the rep SMP case. Instead, I took the tan Strapcode strap off my 2254.50 and put it on the Bond. I think it goes much better with the blue dial/bezel and the PO strap fits the 2254 case perfectly (and looks ok too).

I'm loving this thing.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Looks familiar, no? I also received a rep PO rubber strap/deployant in the mail today, but it doesn't fit the rep SMP case. Instead, I took the tan Strapcode strap off my 2254.50 and put it on the Bond. I think it goes much better with the blue dial/bezel and the PO strap fits the 2254 case perfectly (and looks ok too).

I'm loving this thing.

That is awesome. I'll be getting a rep rub/dep strap for the CrPO for those summer days.

May you enjoy that thing for years to come!

Resistor

9/11/14
That is awesome. I'll be getting a rep rub/dep strap for the CrPO for those summer days.

May you enjoy that thing for years to come!
Same to you.

If you're looking for the black rubber, Trusty Time has them for $85 shipped. I just received mine today and it's actually pretty nice for rep rubber. Decently pliable and the deployant seems solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.