• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Omega Are You Wearing V2

Carbonara

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/19
Old Blighty
Sort of. It's very comfortable, I tell you that. But I don't know if it'll survive today. I think the strap itself is too long so it makes the watch look weird to me.

It’s a fine strap, beautiful, for sure. Gorgeous watch too, but whether they belong together.....
Impossible to truly tell from photos of course, would have to wear it to tell, but looks like it doesn’t fill the gap enough, and too slim for the model. Not an eclectic mix maybe.....
Definitely good to see it :drinks_cheers:

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
It’s a fine strap, beautiful, for sure. Gorgeous watch too, but whether they belong together.....
Impossible to truly tell from photos of course, would have to wear it to tell, but looks like it doesn’t fill the gap enough, and too slim for the model. Not an eclectic mix maybe.....
Definitely good to see it :drinks_cheers:

I think it is more my wrist than anything. I have a smaller wrist. I saw this combo on someone with a rather bigger wrist and it looked great.

All in all, it is a good option to have!

Last edited:

Nur-Uhr

Time Machine
Patron
Certified
20/2/17
EU
Trying this combo out.

52c316fe06770b09711895637e15d019.plist

0434f4ae5b00d553e1530d1f11b3fff4.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please remove this mesh ....
With leather or nato or leather-nato or anything else - OK, but not with such mesh :-(

The watch is nice, but this combo does not work.

Last edited:

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Please remove this mesh ....
With leather or nato or leather-nato or anything else - OK, but not with such mesh :-(

The watch is nice, but this combo does not work.

Funnily, I wrote about that on another thread. The combo is comfortable, just not good looking.

It is already back on a normal leather strap.

Reactions: Nur-Uhr

Carbonara

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/19
Old Blighty
Funnily, I wrote about that on another thread. The combo is comfortable, just not good looking.

It is already back on a normal leather strap.

Yes, and I was so much more polite :biggrin:

We don’t care if it was “comfortable”, and we can all sleep well tonight :D

;)

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
That's a good match with the AT strap. Must look into it.

Reactions: Mille M

Carbonara

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/19
Old Blighty
But yours looks good! I think it's my puny wrist.

I think it was the angle of the shot, made the gap between strap and watch look big. (Aren't they longer lugs on yours?) Also, not so sure it gelled with the orange bezel.
Wasn’t anything to do with wrist size, yours certainly aren’t ‘puny’.