• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Omega Are You Wearing V2

SS72

WTB 2201.50.00
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia

Just put the ol' bracelet back on the PO. Not sure what's causing the link after the clasp to kink like this. Seems like the spring in the clasp is not tight enough. Bought a cheap clasp and a new bracelet on AE. We'll see.

Just been trying to replicate that kink on my POs and can't. From you pic, it looks like the middle part of the last full link is preventing the bracelet-joining link from folding over the top and sitting flat. Have you tried removing that pin, repositioning the links so they're both sitting flat, and then reinserting the pin?

SS72

WTB 2201.50.00
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
Kbw0HW.jpeg

Kb4h1I.jpeg

KbwGEP.jpeg

BillyMadison

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
26/4/16
Just been trying to replicate that kink on my POs and can't. From you pic, it looks like the middle part of the last full link is preventing the bracelet-joining link from folding over the top and sitting flat. Have you tried removing that pin, repositioning the links so they're both sitting flat, and then reinserting the pin?
Sorry, I should've added that it starts flat/normal and I can force it back flat. I think the give in the clasp allows the connecting "link" to move in a way that the opposite side of the clasp cannot. Gonna play with the other link in case you're onto something tho!

Reactions: SS72