• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What mods are possible?

lovesRM

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
8/10/16
Inspired by those gen vs rep pics: https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb...lub/page128?p=3060386&viewfull=1#post-3060386

I am wondering what mods are possible on the RM-35 or the RM-11 to get it closer to gen.

Open to all suggestion, lets pretend the price is not an issue. Wouldn't mind paying $5,000 for the perfect rep but I know that's impossible for now due to the movement and some other parts.
So what mods can realistically be done to get it as close to gen as possible?

Bentleylover

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/15
Inspired by those gen vs rep pics: https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb...lub/page128?p=3060386&viewfull=1#post-3060386

I am wondering what mods are possible on the RM-35 or the RM-11 to get it closer to gen.

Open to all suggestion, lets pretend the price is not an issue. Wouldn't mind paying $5,000 for the perfect rep but I know that's impossible for now due to the movement and some other parts.
So what mods can realistically be done to get it as close to gen as possible?

Rm are not easy to make close as gen.

IPhone 7

lovesRM

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
8/10/16
Rm are not easy to make close as gen.

IPhone 7

Yes, thats why I was hoping some experts have some insights on what can be done so far. I don't expect anything to be done on the movement, but maybe there are a few things that can be done to make the watcher closer to gen from a visual standpoint.

Timquest

Known Member
24/10/16
Hallo everyone I am new here ! :)
I really want a RM replica but I don't know where to buy from ! I would love to have a good RM59-01 Yohan Blake or a RM055 Sry if I do anything wrong :) thank you Tim

HEXER

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/10/15
Just about the 035, Mix two factory and it can already done a good job

also the carbon case must be improve,

Modder C & W already have good carbon case tech