• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What is the most easily recognizable of all Rolex watches?

CRK

9/10/06
Too many non rolex watches look like a date just. While the sub is very distinctive and even clone (not reps) are easier to see the difference compaired to date just.

Plus the fact that both my dad and uncle have them and have since i was a little kid. add the fact that both are 007 fans and for me i can spot one a mile away.

amptor

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/5/07
I'd have to lean toward TT datejust, there's a guy at work with an SS datejust and I barely even could tell it was a rolex until months into the job and looking at it more closely. TT looks and is more expensive and seems to give the watch more class because of the gold. I just had to pick up a TT at one point, I never wore it though because I'm afraid chinese + gold + plated doesn't add up to me, seems like it'd probably fade fast. But I guess I could get a spare strap. I prefer SS replicas for wearing.

nietzsche

Known Member
9/1/07
TT datejust with the jubilee and stick markers has been rolex's bread and butter for a few decades now.

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
Blandford said:
.....the consensus emerging from the Posts thus far favour the DJ/DD as being the most easily recognisable Rollies, so how come the Sportline models are ahead in the poll? :shock:

I'm really surprised of that result, too. Looks like almost everyone who replied agreed that DJ is the most recognizable model.

Maybe Noobs just vote for their favourite watch. :D

JCM1662

Renowned Member
6/6/06
joeyz400 said:
People say "ROLEX" and I think this :D
1191904oq9.jpg

I'd have to agree....when I think Rolex, this does come to mind. Good pics Joeyz, wear em well!

rosnik

You're Saying I Can Sell?
20/5/07
By-Tor said:
I'm really surprised of that result, too. Looks like almost everyone who replied agreed that DJ is the most recognizable model.

Maybe Noobs just vote for their favourite watch. :D

BMW the guy do not pay attention to the first 3D question.
:D :D :D