• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What is the best Fiddy right now...

Justin123

Known Member
2/8/22
I'm seeking a fiddy super rep. i have read the Panerai search guide which says this about the pam 127.

(*) FIRST CLASS REP high level (Noob before Oct 2103)
(**) SUPER REP bordering lower status (Noob from Oct 2013)-(with low distortion crystal)

(**) SUPER REP bordering lower status (ZFac version w/ “Y” Incabloc) - (with low distortion crystal) - just a bit worse than Noob
(**) SUPER REP low level (KW-V6FacZFac version w/ “Y” Incabloc)-(with correct KW movement and low distortion crystal)
(**) SUPER REP low level (KW-V6Fac version “OOR” w/ “Y” Incabloc)-(with correct KW movement and low distortion crystal)
(*) FIRST CLASS REP good level (DSN version 2015 w/ “Y” Incabloc)- evaluation depending on the origin of the case

is this list still correct. does anyone know the best place that is stocking the pam 127...

kramerica72

Supporter
Certified
29/11/21
New England
XF 127 is really the only decent version currently available new--any TD should be able to source it. I think HWF is making a version, but its of lesser quality. Anything else on the list would need to be acquired second hand via a M2M sale.

• Love
Reactions: Justin123

Woundup

YNWA
Patron
Certified
9/12/18
I'm seeking a fiddy super rep.
Unfortunately there has never been a true 'super rep' of the 127 from the larger volume factories. The late Noobs were probably the best but still had flaws that kept them from super rep status.

Eddie Lee made some amazing 127's back in the day and his case set was probably the best ever, though it's very rare to see any of EL's creations come up for sale.

If you can keep yourself from learning all of the flaws (I'm assuming from your post that you don't already), the XF is a really nice fiddy to wear and enjoy as is. If your really lucky you'll receive one with a decent crystal!

Last edited:

Justin123

Known Member
2/8/22
Just wondering if someone knows why the Ezf version of the Pam 127 is more expensive than the xf one, if the xf one is the best pick? See below.

Woundup

YNWA
Patron
Certified
9/12/18
Just wondering if someone knows why the Ezf version of the Pam 127 is more expensive than the xf one, if the xf one is the best pick? See below.
Have you already emailed the TD to ask this question?

Justin123

Known Member
2/8/22
I see.

Is the ZF version actually available for purchase from Jtime?
I will have to ask him that question.

Whenever I ask about a rep he says 'already best one'. Or if I ask him to compare two he says 'both the best'. 😂