• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What hublot are you wearing today?!

cjzielie

Horology Curious
23/9/15
Does this have the automatic movement and where can i get a rep of
Hublot BB Steel Ceramic

lMDWtJq.jpg

blackspiders

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/4/16
Does this have the automatic movement and where can i get a rep of

It has a quartz chronograph movement. You can get it from any of the TDs here. I personally got it from a friend who was visiting china and he brought it from there.

Marius13

23/9/14
Albania
9b3f6e8637401cb21ce5e6570c010a92.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
Was it worth buying the gen for the price that Hublot is asking for ? I believe that the most here on the HBB section can't even notice that yours is a gen ;)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

mmlky

23/5/15
but most member can tell the different though..

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Jamiek84

Known Member
27/3/16
4XGa3hRh.jpg

I'm on holiday at the moment and only bought this away with me. Only really wear it in the evening for dinner.

Noticed a a guy wearing a RG BB. To start with his arm was constantly out, you know, showing off his watch subliminally. Not natural poses etc. until he saw me wearing mine one day. He never gets in the swimming pool with it on, never buys a drink at the bar. Who wears a £23,000 watch, but can't afford to buy their little girl an ice cream..!?

sonoffrog

12/7/16
I still have a soft spot for this CF I picked up abroad,

To this day I think the Classic Fusion is one of the sexiest watches around.

PwGyNX.png

triker

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/12
UK
I still have a soft spot for this CF I picked up abroad,

To this day I think the Classic Fusion is one of the sexiest watches around.

PwGyNX.png

Gorgeous..... Got my wife one (33mm ish) and ever since then have been trying to get this exact watch in the 42-44mm. Like hens teeth.

You are just 11 miles straight across the severn from me too (WSM). If it is 44mm and you ever want to sell/trade just let me know.

Many Thanks,

triker.

sonoffrog

12/7/16
Gorgeous..... Got my wife one (33mm ish) and ever since then have been trying to get this exact watch in the 42-44mm. Like hens teeth.

You are just 11 miles straight across the severn from me too (WSM). If it is 44mm and you ever want to sell/trade just let me know.

Many Thanks,

triker.

If so I'll let you know, but it's not going anywhere any time soon...

It's true, the ones I've seen on the TD websites aren't up to much, this I have had side by side with a friend of mine who has the exact model in Gen and it was hard to tell the pieces apart.
I'd say the only giveaway would be the rubber, simple fix.

Sent from the RWI mobile app [emoji636]