• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Hobbies do you have besides replicas?

jamsie

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/12/12
CONUS
Knives...have had a handful of custom and mid-tech ones, I sort of trade off between watches and knives.

Maxbutler95

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/6/15
Cars, Windsurfing, Mountainbiking, Shooting Air rifles, Watches. My main hobby would be my Car could seriously spend days just detailing it never mind driving it :p

djbenson

MULTI ACCOUNT
3/4/15
2 channel audio and cars.. This hobby is quite cheap in comparison :greedy:..

Hell yes it is haha.. But they have 1 thing in common.. Enough is never enough :)

Sent from my supersonic jetplane

acb2016

Looking Around
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/1/16
I used to be an eminem memorabilia collector while I was at university. I focused on collecting on his early work before he became famous. Had everything. Most memorable items included an original Infinite 12" 1st pressing sealed, sealed Slim Shady EP Promotion Tape sealed, a hand wirrten infinite tape (1 of 5). Sold it all now though :( Another hobby of mine is acting, looking to get into film work :)

frankcannon

26/5/12
I enjoy collecting things like most of us! As well as watches I enjoy knives and bushcraft related stuff. Also like building and tweaking with anything to do with computers or online gaming :laugh:.

kenny3210

6/6/15
bike swimming listen music like reading some of the books
during free time like to cooking also

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Watches in general (builds and gens) and cars here, I'm also into fashion a lot. :thumbsup:

Playdoh

6/3/16
Vehicles (of any type) always proved too dangerous for me so I invested in modern Chinese coins, mostly cheap silver. I habitually sift through replica coins on ebay to find the gens.