• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What have you seen the celebrities wearing?

huntr

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/7/06
CSI - Las Vegas

CSI - Las Vegas is my favorite show but I have been trying to figure what brand watches both Nick Stokes and Warrick Brown are wearing. Look like Nick is wearing Tag Heuer Link? Do you know?

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
Re: CSI - Las Vegas

huntr said:
Do you know?
I don't watch the CSIs, otherwise I'd get you screen grabs.

If you can tell me an episode/series number, and the rough time into the episode that you see the watches, I'll get you a grap and we can find out. :D

huntr

26/7/06
:shock: Gee. It will probably take awhile for me to dig it out. I'll be happy to contact you (Pugwash) after I gather all the information.

efnstefn

Renowned Member
3/4/06
Talk about timing. At the NYC GTG, we were discussing the emergence of IWC as the celeb watch du jour.

Then this morning, I see Stuart Scott on ESPN wearing a Portuguese w/black dial. I had met him in a Starbucks over the summer. He had on his casual bling, diamond covered Roger Dubuis, on for taking out the kids to breakfast. I will keep my eye out for what he's wearing.......he might be a man of wealth and taste (in watches).

canadese

7/11/06
Re: CSI - Las Vegas

huntr said:
CSI - Las Vegas is my favorite show but I have been trying to figure what brand watches both Nick Stokes and Warrick Brown are wearing. Look like Nick is wearing Tag Heuer Link? Do you know?

Yeah it's a link chrono w/ white dial
bscap0001as5.jpg

ThumbModds

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/06
I had to suffer through John Tucker must die with my daughter and I di notice a tag link chronograph in the movie It was worn by the male leading role "John Tucker".

[smilie=puke.gif]

D

d4m.test

The one and only Carlos Santana is wearing a Big Bang in the music video for "Into the night" with Chad Kroger"
(I am pretty sure... correct me if I am wrong... it will not be the first time :lol: )

Laugh on folks!

Rider

Horology Curious
4/11/06
Marc Jacobs wears a Panerai, all throughout the new documentary about him and Vuitton.

Fish

14/1/08
With all those celebrities wearing PAMs and considering the small number of wtches produced by Panerai per year I sometimes think that mortal humans have to give their AD a blxw jxb to get a gen PAM, especially if they want a certein model. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

iSkinnyConHeo!

Known Member
22/1/08
Someone was saying the other day the watch he wore in Rambo doesn't match his character in the film.

MZ

Known Member
23/2/07
I could have sworn I saw Stallone wearing a Panerai in Rambo 4

mickeypro

I'm Pretty Popular
29/6/06
a couple of weeks ago i was watching Lost. and one of the characters on the golf course had a Hublot BB on.

burnzilla

24/1/08
yeah rambo was wearing a black panerai, you get like 2 or 3 "promo" close ups of the watch