• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What has shipping been like these days?

johnnythefox

Renowned Member
16/10/17
My shipment took 5 days from China to the UK last week. I was amazed as it usually takes 8 to 9 days.

I received notification this morning that after two weeks of inactivity my item has been picked up in Singapore by DHL with projected delivery on July 16th. Will see. Downside is that since I ordered and while in limbo my watch went down $60.00 in price. Bugger.

srhoque

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/11/18
The problem is with the forwarding service/company used by the TDs. I have been buying parts on AliExpress/Ebay (have had 5 parcels). They are promptly being picked up by DHL the next day in HK and arriving CONUS within 2 days - so 3 days from payment to delivery. However I have 2 DHL packages with Andrew, that was stuck in HK for a week...then re-routed to Riyadh or Singapore. The Singapore one got picked up this morning, Riyadh still waiting. Last month I had the exact same issue with FedEx, Andrew eventually routed the 2 packages via Dubai.

Long story short - patience, the parcels will eventually arrive :D

Reactions: micksmith1987

OiRogers

Renowned Member
24/8/06
None whatsoever.

According to fedex website they haven't even received it.

15/06/2020 - was when they received the details... so there's clearly an issue.

Sonofalich Any news / updates? I hope you have a new toy on the wrist.

As a bit of a follow-up / update on one of mine... I had an order from PT that went "shipping information recieved" on June 19th 2020 from HK.
A package arrived today July 8th 2020, from a different Asian country with a different tracking number from anything I had 'on file'. It was the watch that went pending on 06/19/2020.

I guess at this point, I wish the courier would have updated PT with the new number so PT could have updated me.... but I get why they didn't. Likely hundreds, if not more, packages were rerouted. The time involved in updating each individual would have been staggering.

This is the longest I've waited for any order from a TD, but given the political happenings on the island of HK, I understand the turmoil our hobby is seeing right now.

Now I have one more package I'm waiting on... have a number without motion from a few days ago, hopefully I get another surprise knock at the door shortly.

Xky

Known Member
13/9/19
By the sounds of things there are a few that get lucky and get delivery in quick time. Most people are waiting much longer with tracking chopping and changing and getting re-routed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I approved the QC photos on June 22 and the watch was shipped a couple of days later. However, it then sat in HK for 5 or 6 days before moving to Singapore. DHL picked it up in Singapore on July 6th. It was delivered today July 9th. Even with the down time in HK total delivery time was just over 2 weeks. TT & Andrew are tops in my books.

Last edited:
Reactions: srhoque

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Like many recent buyers, I had a similar situation occur. I ordered a Noob Daytona from Ryan at InTime, and paid for it on 6/12. The watch was shipped on 6/18 via DHL, but stayed on "Shipping Details Received" for about 2 weeks. It was stopped by Hong Kong customs and sent back to Ryan. The courier then shipped it via DHL again, but this time it went out of Singapore on 7/5. I'm on the west coast US, and I received the watch on 7/7.

Given the shipping issues with COVID, and the political aspect with China and Hong Kong, patience is needed now more than ever in this hobby. I couldn't be more pleased with the watch I received, as well as the excellent service that Ryan provides.

Reactions: VWatch12

denic

Known Member
7/3/19
Italy
you were lucky Roadster,​
I track code on 06/24 and still stop at HK (Shipment information received) without news​
I asked TT and she said I have to wait and be patient​
we hope .................. that everything is ok​

rabl253

Supporter
Certified
1/2/19
First off way to revive a zombie thread, I was reading all these posts thinking they were from recently only to realize just now that they're all from summer of 2020

ANYWAYS in March/April of 2021, I've seen some delays recently starting in mid march

I've had several packages sitting on the "delivered to the carrier for transportation" for weeks waiting shipping to the US. If you google around this status means that it's sitting in a warehouse somewhere waiting for its turn to be put on an airplane to fly to the states. One package in particular I'm quite excited about has been sitting in this status for over 4 weeks now. Patience may be a virtue, but I've never claimed to be a virtuous person... sigh

Suux88

22/4/12
I've been waiting for a China Post package to Canada
status for 28 days now "flight departure"

how can it be in the air for 28 days, unless it's in line and hasn't actually departed yet...