• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

*****What Gen are you Wearing Today?

CF_Stan

CF/FC, ZrO2, PVD/DLC STupid fAN
Patron
Certified
14/6/23
UK
hODo7W.jpeg

CurioLeo

GPsy King
Patron
Certified
22/8/18
Australia
I didnt buy this when it was first released and its always kind of bothered me. Thanks for making it worse, it might be time.
Sorry buddy, we have all been there. You always know there is one, or two, or three.... etc that we wished we had bought

CurioLeo

GPsy King
Patron
Certified
22/8/18
Australia
Yeah except I just made a deal on one. You owe me 12k let me know where to send wire instructions..
You won't regret it. There is literally no other Rolex like it, and it has probably the best movement Rolex makes. And the reaction you get when people who are supposedly knowledgeable about watches realise the gold, rectangular watch on your wrist is a Rolex and looks nothing like the stereotypical Sub/Seadweller/GMT/Yachtmaster ? Priceless.....

joshhb8282

Getting To Know The Place
Supporter
3/5/24
New York
You won't regret it. There is literally no other Rolex like it, and it has probably the best movement Rolex makes. And the reaction you get when people who are supposedly knowledgeable about watches realise the gold, rectangular watch on your wrist is a Rolex and looks nothing like the stereotypical Sub/Seadweller/GMT/Yachtmaster ? Priceless.....
Totally agree, that's why I pulled the trigger. Now about that wire....