• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

*****What Gen are you Wearing Today?

eBoy

⚜️ RWI NMA Chief Bracelet Link Remover ⛓️‍💥🔗🪛🔧
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
A place of darkness and light a.k.a. EU
20230515-142154-2-01.jpg

Reactions: restandrelaxation

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Genuine question here, if I post on this forum tomorrow is it going to be classed as a whore post?

The chronology of posts is irrelevant for the classification as "post-whoring".

Two things are mainly relevant:

— The characterization as "meaningless" or "non-contributing" (1-word posts, one-liners etc.)

and / or

— The obvious or alleged intent of accumulating posts for the sole purpose of circumventing the sale eligibility rules

LukeJames90

Do not accept unsolicited offers
20/3/22
PS: @LukeJames90, so as you see, a post-whoring post doesn't necessarily have to be "non-contributing". A seemingly contributing post is still post-whoring if the intent is to primarily circumvent the rules.
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. My issue is even if I post for the next 2 months you know I want to sell a watch and are going to always accuse me of whore posting. Especially now my message counter has been wiped. So I don’t see how I can win even though I’m a genuine seller who can provide references from other groups.

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. My issue is even if I post for the next 2 months you know I want to sell a watch and are going to always accuse me of whore posting. Especially now my message counter has been wiped. So I don’t see how I can win even though I’m a genuine seller who can provide references from other groups.
Since your start here was.... Well, let's just say, not ideal... 😂... You will admittedly be under more scrutiny than others. But if you legitimately participate for the next two months and even have references to prove that you are a serious seller, then I'd be the last one to stand between you and your rehabilitation. 😆

But that's not my call to make. It's well above my pay grade and it will be the sales mod team's decision. I can just tell you that if there was no path of redemption for you, you'd be locked in the Brig or just banned by now. So I'd say it's all in your hands.

PS: just a heads up: Opening a new account never works. Many tried, all failed. 😉 I don't know how our Anons detect that, but I probably don't really want to know anyway. 😂

LukeJames90

Do not accept unsolicited offers
20/3/22
Since your start here was.... Well, let's just say, not ideal... 😂... You will admittedly be under more scrutiny than others. But if you legitimately participate for the next two months and even have references to prove that you are a serious seller, then I'd be the last one to stand between you and your rehabilitation. 😆

But that's not my call to make. It's well above my pay grade and it will be the sales mod team's decision. I can just tell you that if there was no path of redemption for you, you'd be locked in the Brig or just banned by now. So I'd say it's all in your hands.

PS: just a heads up: Opening a new account never works. Many tried, all failed. 😉 I don't know how our Anons detect that, but I probably don't really want to know anyway. 😂
I’ll just become a supporter and let that be the end of it. I’m to old to feel like I’ve been put on the naughty step🤣

Reactions: rolex4me