• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What do you guys think of this watch??

Luthier

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/9/09
Sorry for causing so many 'unhappiness' over my post. I will state out 'flaws' next time if I post a QC picture.
Please, don't. We don't need another "Whatdayathinkguys" thread.
It's YOUR watch, why WE should think about YOUR watch? If you don't know, what you buying - spend some time, learn about this particular model, learn about flaws in different variations, then you'll need no opinions, you'll have YOUR OWN one. I understand, it's much easier to ask, than learn, but this hobby is not for lazy asses.

Agentoso74

Renowned Member
29/9/12
Please, don't. We don't need another "Whatdayathinkguys" thread.
It's YOUR watch, why WE should think about YOUR watch? If you don't know, what you buying - spend some time, learn about this particular model, learn about flaws in different variations, then you'll need no opinions, you'll have YOUR OWN one. I understand, it's much easier to ask, than learn, but this hobby is not for lazy asses.

Thank sir!! :thumbsup:

mitchbaria

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/10/12
The problem as I understand it is not that it makes members unhappy to see qc's of other people's watches op, its only because it's very unfair to our trusted dealers to have 100 members pick a watch apart and members start rejecting perfectly good watches for no good reason.... As a matter of fact the first sticky thread in this section deals in great detail with this very issue.... http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/purpose-qc-pictures-95316....
Of late there has been numerous threads dealing with this same model of Rolex, one that I participated in is here: http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/anyone-buy-new-142272 Because of this I'm interested to know the dealer that your purchasing this watch from and the particulars if you wouldn't mind sharing it.... you can pm me with it if you will..
After reading the info I'm sure you'll feel differently about posting qc pics on the open forum as our Boss here frowns heavily on it, as he rightfully should.

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State
Sorry for causing so many 'unhappiness' over my post. I will state out 'flaws' next time if I post a QC picture.

I am not unhappy. But I am sad for our dealers over this silly QC pic thing they now have to endure with the noobs. I'd bet you $20 there is nothing wrong with that marker's alignment.

I have never asked for a picture and have never flipped a watch because it was defective.

I am with Pec: Just use Hont. Just don't hassle him with a bunch of nit-picky e-mails. Send him a picture of the watch you want, ask him for a price, including EMS charges. If he replies, pay him. Your watch will arrive and you will get a good deal.

iggypop

I'm Pretty Popular
27/9/12
to be really honest , hont is my dealer , more than 1 time i told him , i trust you hont , send me something nice , nice peal , nice date ;) no need for qc pics just choose me a nice one , thanks

he replys , thanks for ur trust

and sends me a good looking watch and ! if he sends me a qc pic , then i look at it , and tell him yes or no

so you and hont are pretty close now huh?

maybe if I say this next time my td's will go over the top with scouting out reps for me