• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What car should I review next? (Poll)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
23/10/09
The options are:

Rolls Royce Ghost Mansory Limited Edition.

Aston Martin Le Mans Vantage Racer.

Ferrari F430 Calavera.

I am open to sudgestions.

Note, poll will close on November 17th.

mroz

13/10/09
Before I suggest anything - can I ask why you are reviewing?

mroz

13/10/09
Awesome!

I was thinking it might have been for school.

Why don't you do a comparison between a proper old skool Mini and the new BMW MINI?

Sure, on paper the MINI is better than the Mini - but all you have to do is sit in a Mini and you'll know which is better....

co-axial

Legendary Member
Advisor
16/9/10
the mini is a mini, the bmw is just another small car as so many from korea or japan...

xeebot

Known Member
5/9/10
The only car reviews I read now days are for more reasonable cars. I have lost interest in reading reviews of high end sports cars and ultra luxury vehicles. Unfortunately, your poll doesn't include the Focus RS, GTI, or even the new fiesta.

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
23/10/09
The only car reviews I read now days are for more reasonable cars. I have lost interest in reading reviews of high end sports cars and ultra luxury vehicles. Unfortunately, your poll doesn't include the Focus RS, GTI, or even the new fiesta.

Sorry, I should have specified that I will be only doing supercars this time 'round.

I will definately be doing a Fiesta in the future, near future.

As for the RS, I don't know much about it, so it may take me a little longer to make a review.

donaldejose

I'm Pretty Popular
20/12/08
Porsche 918 and what its new powertrain and styling might mean for the Boxster I would like to see the powertrain offered as a variant in the 911 and Boxster and the styling reflected in the 911 and Boxster.

deloreandmc

I'm Pretty Popular
23/10/09
Whoa, a lot of people like Astons here.

Anyway, I will see what i can do about the Porsche 918, I don't know that much about it because I have almost no interest in hybrids.

wiscrna

I'm Pretty Popular
3/8/10
DMC, I don't know if this qualifies as a 'supercar', but it's certainly super in my opinion, and I'd LOVE to see you do a review of it:

The Nissan GT-R.

If you look at all the shootouts it's been in, it consistently kicks the shit out of cars costing 10X as much; and at $70,000 - ish USD, it's the only one that is on my bucket list.

I've had the opportunity to ride in one, and it's literally like being in a rocket.

Please consider a review, and thanks!

donaldejose

I'm Pretty Popular
20/12/08
Hyundai Equus. Compare it to MB S class and BMW 7 series but be sure to include the fact is costs $35,000 to $40,000 less and then draw a conclusion as to whether or not the MB or BMW are worth that much more money.

Basically, the Equus gives you _?__ percent of the same car for 65% of the price?

Do you get 90% of the same car for 65% of the cost?

Or 85% of the same car for 65% of the cost?

Just how good a deal is this new Equus?

Hyundai only will be bringing in about 2,000 Equus' a year.

Do we miss a great deal by not purchasing one of the 2,000?

Status
Not open for further replies.