• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Breitling are you wearing today?

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
Very nice, itś a gen, right?
Thank you kind sir :)

Rep actually, I did a lot of digging before pulling the trigger, but it is the best one I could find, because I specifically wanted a white Dial since I already have more black / dark colours than lighter watches.

The only thing I want to change on it is to fit Blue Min and Hour Hands, I saw a cheapie with the Blue Hands, and it really makes them pop (y)

The issue I'm having is finding the hands, because no one can tell me the exact spindle sizes yet, or where I might find them.

winterrose

16/1/24
Land of Dracula
Thank you kind sir :)

Rep actually, I did a lot of digging before pulling the trigger, but it is the best one I could find, because I specifically wanted a white Dial since I already have more black / dark colours than lighter watches.

The only thing I want to change on it is to fit Blue Min and Hour Hands, I saw a cheapie with the Blue Hands, and it really makes them pop (y)

The issue I'm having is finding the hands, because no one can tell me the exact spindle sizes yet, or where I might find them.
Amazing...could you tell me from where? Thanks

Reactions: Dave2302

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
These are three B55 Exospace that are available in rep, as said the white dial version is hard to find.

Left to right, Black Strap is GEN, blue strap is a Rep, shows the blue hands I am having no luck finding yet, and the White Dial is a picture of my watch ....

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
I really like it on the Milanese .............. Another on the to buy list :ROFLMAO:
cousinsuk.com Dave. To enjoy this hobby to the most sign up there. That is where I get a lot of my mesh straps and a lot of other straps.

• Love
Reactions: Dave2302

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
cousinsuk.com Dave. To enjoy this hobby to the most sign up there.

Thanks (y)

For once I beat ya to it, but yes stellar advice as always :)

I signed up a while back and took delivery today of a decent SS Jubilee for my Daytona to replace the Oyster that it came with (y) That will likely get fitted tomorrow and appear in my thread ;)

Last edited:

TheWatchGuy2

4/8/22
USA
KOAEhS.jpeg