• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Breitling are you wearing today?

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
20230419_061351.jpg

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
That’s an interesting logo design. I’m thinking this is probably not GF🤔
Still, I like it, do the sub-dials work?
No the Subs do not work. This is the cheap of the cheap quartz models when they are really cheap lol. I always wanted to try a Navitimer so I took the plunge with this cheapo.

ExtraExtra

Il Valore del Tempo
21/3/07
Up where we belong
YESSSSS!!!! I think that watch has the best index markers of any watch ever made (to me). Some sort of magnifying material (sapphire? Glass?) over MOP if I'm not mistaken. So unique and luxurious.

Indeed. The TD also stated at that time that the factory, if I recall correctly, that a different movement was used other than the chrono movement we knew to achieve a seconds register at 3 o'clock. To this day, it winds so smoothly and no issue. Looking to swap out the bracelet with leather and will post when completed.

ExtraExtra

Il Valore del Tempo
21/3/07
Up where we belong
Which model is this?
Breitling Montbrillant Legende. Now discountinued. Came in 3 dial colors - white, black and brown with some in 2 tone cases. This one was modded by Francisco to fix the sunken date wheel that is still common to most Breitling chrono reps today. The registers are both functional.

Last edited: