• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Breitling are you wearing today?

Kain666

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/1/22
dsc_0622vkj1q.jpg
Gen Navitimer

Last edited:

neon_7

Supporter
Certified
11/3/19
UK
As a longtime owner of a gen A13020 Old Navitimer I never realized this gorgeous 2016 Navitimer 01 Limited Edition with it's all black dial. Is there a replica of this beauty somewhere?

This is a rep. It’s from an unknown factory but can be found on Trusty Time.

I’ve just modified the datewheel to have the correct font.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VanilliMilli

Horology Curious
25/8/21
This is a rep. It’s from an unknown factory but can be found on Trusty Time.

I’ve just modified the datewheel to have the correct font.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot, will keep an eye on Trusty's. I read somewhere that J Factory (JF) made this model, but don't know this manufacturer.

VanilliMilli

Horology Curious
25/8/21

Hi neon_7

I also like this watch, how is the accuracy compared to the gen? Your model seems very similar and probably technically identical to the A7750 Aviator 8 Mosquito which I'm interested in (apart from different colored bezel and hands).

According to Li from JTime the "Mosquito" model is made by the BLS factory which has some reputation for other Breitling models. Unfortunately Li can't provide any pics before ordering a watch from the BLS factory. Other TD say it's from a NoName manufacturer and show several pics on their website. So I'm a bit confused.

Do you know the manufacturer of your watch? It looks very nice, especially the date wheel does not seem sunken at all like on other A7750 Breitlings.

Last edited:

neon_7

Supporter
Certified
11/3/19
UK
Hi neon_7

I also like this watch, how is the accuracy compared to the gen? Your model seems very similar and probably technically identical to the A7750 Aviator 8 Mosquito which I'm interested in (apart from different colored bezel and hands).

According to Li from JTime the "Mosquito" model is made by the BLS factory which has some reputation for other Breitling models. Unfortunately Li can't provide any pics before ordering a watch from the BLS factory. Other TD say it's from a NoName manufacturer and show several pics on their website. So I'm a bit confused.

Do you know the manufacturer of your watch? It looks very nice, especially the date wheel does not seem sunken at all like on other A7750 Breitlings.

Here is the link to my watch:

https://trustytimewatch.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_143&products_id=22566

It is indeed from an unkown factory, not BLS.

I love the watch. however, it didn't come looking like that from stock. The datewheel is sunken originally so I modified it to make it flush like all my other Breitlings (Note that this mod freezes the subdial at 3 o'clock.

The font of the original datewheel was wrong btw, so I changed it to the gen font.

Hope this helps.

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Well… after an epic, 9 month saga… The navitimer has finally arrived.
like my previous franken chronomat, this A23322 has all gen guts (b23, dial, hands, slide rule and date wheel with prof Steve 2x AR) with BP case/bracelet!
I have to say that BP really nailed this rep honestly. There are just slight inconsistencies on the dial. The arrow thing above applied 12 indices is printed on gen and applied on rep ( I do believe I’m seeing this correctly..) The logo is not as brilliant and pronounced on the rep dial (for the blue dial anyway). The rep dial is a bit greener in tint than the gen dial, but I ABSOLUTELY see their thought process behind why the dial has that greenish tint… The sub dial color is almost spot on too as the gen sub dials also have that kinda creamy tarnish silver type look. It’s a bit exaggerated on the rep dial but again, none too far off…
The case is super accurate dimensionally and so forth..
Id say if you throw in a 7753 to have proper datewheel and operational chrono, the black/white BP rep is a super satisfactory franken….
Just my thoughts…
So glad the saga is over!!