• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Breitling are you wearing today?

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19
I cannot seem to capture in pictures how I see this dial most of the time... So, I used the filters/setting to try and capture how I see it and I think this is a pretty fair representation of the color I see (Only slightly darker) at some angles..
Holy smokes. Yip, that is teal all right. Mine is nowhere as green as this.
009454026103cbc51137f68566da2ce2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20

Haha, yeah I had to play around with the filter setting when editing the photo to achieve that...
but yeah, I do not think I could ever achieve that much blue like in yours...
this was the biggest “initial” disappointment I’ve had when seeing a rep for the first time.
I thought it was the same color as my bp a23322, but it isn’t really...
your dial color is the main reason I thought I had to have it.. ha!

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20

This is its most true color and more true to how I SEE it!
this what most Pics look like and how I can see it from certain angles if I TRY!

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Over the past week, I had given serious thought to selling my gree.. ...I mean blue navitimer world!
...Then my brown strap came in...
and gave it new life!

the logo on the buckle is pretty ridiculous, but I don’t mind!!

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20

So, there is just something about this rep! The black strap just changed my whole perspective on the piece!
The markers go to the End/edge of the the slide rule insert and the dial markers go to the End/edge yet they don’t meet and leave that rather large gap! I noticed from looking at several gens that they also have this same “gap” or whatever it is, and the rep just exaggerated the gap..
Even if I am wrong about the previous assertion, I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not I could get I. There to the bezel and slide rule insert part and just move the whole insert downward a fraction of a mm or so and close that gap??

My question may be beyond ignorant, unclear or both... and for that I apologize, but if it does make sense to someone, I’d appreciate any advice or suggestions!!

Love to see everyone’s Breitling pieces!!!

Reactions: TimosL