• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***What Audemars Piguet do you have on your wrist today? AP Picture thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolo1972sg

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
3021e59e657cbd82df2005eaac8fcd28.jpg
Franken?

Xsaf

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
29/9/15
Which version is that - the watch is beautiful but the hour hand seems a bit grey. In the latest batches of JF they corrected that...

jpohl402

10/7/12
Noob V3

Sent from my iPad Air 2

Chris, I see & know you always refer to yours as NoobV3 - but werent they ALL made my JF?
There was the V1 crappy case preorder from Angus, a short-lived V2 which was rare, then finally the pioneer of FC cases - JF V3? Which (nearly) everyone bought, lol?
Noob followed with their V4, and JF has now released V5?
I thought the only Noob was V4...?
Not trying to argue, just trying to learn, as well as be clear for myself. Thanks bud!

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
To be honest I have bought that watch as a noob V3, but I have never done a big research about that watch.

Sent from my iPhone 6

tinitonsi

Patron
Certified
21/3/14
Chris, I see & know you always refer to yours as NoobV3 - but werent they ALL made my JF?
There was the V1 crappy case preorder from Angus, a short-lived V2 which was rare, then finally the pioneer of FC cases - JF V3? Which (nearly) everyone bought, lol?
Noob followed with their V4, and JF has now released V5?
I thought the only Noob was V4...?
Not trying to argue, just trying to learn, as well as be clear for myself. Thanks bud!
Dial, DW font, caseback engravings and case geometry make me say Noob V3 instead of JF => http://www.replicawatchvideo.com/mobile/_e325c0e45.html

Status
Not open for further replies.