• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***What Audemars Piguet do you have on your wrist today? AP Picture thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

carbon7

Known Member
30/9/12
8ea8689ae72fae2c3516a69565bdff53.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wooky492

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/9/12
i cant see how people would perceive that as an AP watch as opposed to a g-shock watch. infact, i think AP has gone way overboard with their ROO designs...making AP watches look like kids watches. i still prefer the simple look of AP roo diver and AP ro 15400. anything beyond that looks cheap.
Aha! You are a classic connoisseur! :-D
But it would be nice to appreciate other people's taste as well.
Contemporary ROO sports watch designs are what enabled AP to sustain their business as it rings true to what people want to see in their sports watch.
AP still produces countless other more elegant piece which are not possible to rep but also watches like Grand Prix series which reminds us of motor sport heritage.
g-shock on the other hand has no heritage in their design elements amd made out of plastic.
Believe me I have both and there are more than subtle difference between the two. ;-)

carbon7

Known Member
30/9/12
Aha! You are a classic connoisseur! :-D
But it would be nice to appreciate other people's taste as well.
Contemporary ROO sports watch designs are what enabled AP to sustain their business as it rings true to what people want to see in their sports watch.
AP still produces countless other more elegant piece which are not possible to rep but also watches like Grand Prix series which reminds us of motor sport heritage.
g-shock on the other hand has no heritage in their design elements amd made out of plastic.
Believe me I have both and there are more than subtle difference between the two. ;-)

@ axxo
I totally respect your opinion [emoji3]
But to me it's all about to communicate
And share with talented members
In this forum specially Z GP which I really appreciate his two years of effort and successful project .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.