• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What AP Franken(s) do you have in the works?!

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
It is not every day that one works on a Diver Franken for such a great RWI member. It is not everyday that one gets to install/adapt so many gen parts:

kyVKcHk.jpg

RtqvfIJ.jpg

z3V86WQ.jpg

opne

5/6/17
It is not every day that one works on a Diver Franken for such a great RWI member. It is not everyday that one gets to install/adapt so many gen parts

what are the gen parts? how difficult overall was the installation? which parts did you modify? so interested.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Gen parts: look at the photos, it is easy to see them ;)
Difficulty level: 9/10 (i.e. don't try this at home)
Parts modified: movement holder, seconds gear, chapter ring, etc.

HNTR

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/16
Gen parts: look at the photos, it is easy to see them ;)
Difficulty level: 9/10 (i.e. don't try this at home)
Parts modified: movement holder, seconds gear, chapter ring, etc.
How I read this-
Parts modified: movement holder (okay nothing crazy difficult here), chapter ring (tedious but nothing mind blowing to do), seconds hear (nope fuck this definitely sending this to slaughterer) :hehehe: amazing work as always bro

Reactions: kpg1220

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
I usually omit the nasty stuff... to keep the site still "PG rated"

:hehehe:

But, to not be glib and evasive, this whole modding experience taught me (I love when I learn something through these types of labors) a definite lesson: those who think they have a "super-rep" with a factory stock "JF V7 Diver" are living a dream. The cosmetic and haptic and even artistic improvements to be won by integrating as many gen parts into a SS Diver Franken build are immense. Entirely worth the tremendous expense and hassle.

tosoboso

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/15

But, to not be glib and evasive, this whole modding experience taught me (I love when I learn something through these types of labors) a definite lesson: those who think they have a "super-rep" with a factory stock "JF V7 Diver" are living a dream. The cosmetic and haptic and even artistic improvements to be won by integrating as many gen parts into a SS Diver Franken build are immense. Entirely worth the tremendous expense and hassle.
Hats off to you, Sir!!! It’s because of you and a very few other members here that I keep coming back to this place.

This looks so fantastic, I’d trade my new ROC for it ;)

Lucky owner...

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15

visually (and i mean just looking at your photos on a 24" monitor..) the difference is striking..