• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What am I doing wrong here? “Unfortunately, there is no payment method available.” Rothen watch payment site

BleuVertigo

Horology Curious
13/3/20
Santa Ana, California
Trying to order from in time online. Read the instructions… pay at a different website… etc etc…
however, for some reason i can’t seem to figure out how to enter my credit card?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nickyan

29/1/23
Germany
I'd just be very careful. I've not bought from them. Be sure to double check by messaging them here or via their preferred method listed in the TD section here.

BleuVertigo

Horology Curious
13/3/20
Santa Ana, California
I'd just be very careful. I've not bought from them. Be sure to double check by messaging them here or via their preferred method listed in the TD section here.
Okay, it’s my first ever trying to order from a TD. The intime website directed me to ****** website for payment. But now I’m not quite sure what to do

fastlife5096

Horology Curious
22/8/23
Okay, it’s my first ever trying to order from a TD. The intime website directed me to rothenwatch website for payment. But now I’m not quite sure what to do
I've ordered from Intime recently. ******, is Intimes 3rd party payment system. Make sure that the total amount on the ****** site equals the amount of your Intime order ($528 + shipping cost).

Canderson09usd

Looking Around
22/10/23
Same issue, i emailed intime and they said there is an issue with CC system so it's bitcoin, etc. for the time being. I am hesitant to pull the trigger using bitcoin...

Lxx

Horology Curious
10/9/23
I can confirm that Ryan can't accept CC at the moment. Ive recently brought from Ryan using https://switchere.com/
There it is easy to buy Bit Coin from a CC without having own wallet etc. The whole process took about 10 mins. Ryan confirmed within an hour that the payment was received.
But if you don't feel happy using Bit Coin try another TD that accepts wire transfer.
Ryan is a great TD though and can be fully trusted from my experience.