• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What about this video???

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Man... It's a total rip off. There are a couple more people selling reps thru youtube.

TitoSosa

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/5/08
i thought so for the prices on their web... but the watch in the video... is it real???

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Well... Not much can be made up from the blurry videos. It's also full of BS> First few seconds: box with papers... WTF. Gen Rolex box and papers don't look like that.

TitoSosa

22/5/08
hehehehe... well... just wanted to know if was a gen... that would be a good way to compare... but... thanks for the answer taka

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
ha ha some watch expert. Referred to the crown guards as 'notches' and how about that genuine cellophane pouch for the papers and hang-tag. :roll: and they are not rep dealers, they are Purveyors of fine Swiss Replicas :lol:

neks0ne

24/8/07
cybee said:
ha ha some watch expert. Referred to the crown guards as 'notches' and how about that genuine cellophane pouch for the papers and hang-tag. :roll: and they are not rep dealers, they are Purveyors of fine Swiss Replicas :lol:

Not notches.....hehe, even better....he says knobs. These two little knobs!

Lol @ "Genuine Cellophane"