• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

what about the 126

mjkSSub

17/7/06
What do you guys think about the 126. i was lookin at Josh's, seems like a really good deal for $118.

Anything wrong with it, how accurate of a rep is it?

13yp1.jpg

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
not my taste..if its your taste and like it..go for it .. :D

Roeod4

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/3/06
Not bad at $118, unless it has a display back.

rek001

16/3/06
Before you buy, how small is your wrist?

The reason I ask is, mine's 6.5" in circumference, which is slim. I bought a Pam 168 Regatta (40mm) about 2 months ago. After I received it and put it on, I realized that the Pam design was meant to be worn big, somehow the 40mm size seems timid.

So I ordered an inexpensive 44mm Pam power reserve from Joshua, and I really, really like it. It covers my entire wrist, but the lugs don't go beyond the wrist edges, so I think it looks just fine, and it's surprisingly comfortable.

I held out for a very long time because I thought I couldn't carry off a 44mm Pam, now I'm thinking what my next one will be. I'm not going to go nuts buying 8 different Pams, but there area few models I find very handsome.

So you may want to re-consider limiting your self to the 40mm size.

Roeod4

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/3/06
Excellent point rek! I didn't even pay attention to the size.

I don't know of anyone who has purchased a PAM 40mm and not wanted to go bigger later. You really should just jump to getting a 44mm.

40mm PAMs are ladies models.

rek001

16/3/06
From my personal experience, the 40mm Pams may look better and wear more comfortably on a wrist that is less than 6.5" in circumference.
I think I just made it, if my wrist was any smaller the 44mm would look too big.

zetterdawg

Renowned Member
12/5/06
I'm 6' 3", 195 lbs and my wrists are 6.5"

geez. I work out, I play hockey 4 times a week (very wrist intensive exercise) and I do other um... wrist exercises :wink:

how do you monsters grow these 8" + wrists?

hahah. I just measured again and they are 7.25". I must have measured wrong the first time.

nevermind. I'll leave this here so you can all laugh at me. :shock:

I'm going for 8" wrists by end of this year!

Novesh

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/06
I had a 125 and the freaking thing started to run very fast after it got a full power reserve. now its a "test" watch.

mjkSSub

17/7/06
rek001 said:
Before you buy, how small is your wrist?

The reason I ask is, mine's 6.5" in circumference, which is slim. I bought a Pam 168 Regatta (40mm) about 2 months ago. After I received it and put it on, I realized that the Pam design was meant to be worn big, somehow the 40mm size seems timid.

So I ordered an inexpensive 44mm Pam power reserve from Joshua, and I really, really like it. It covers my entire wrist, but the lugs don't go beyond the wrist edges, so I think it looks just fine, and it's surprisingly comfortable.

I held out for a very long time because I thought I couldn't carry off a 44mm Pam, now I'm thinking what my next one will be. I'm not going to go nuts buying 8 different Pams, but there area few models I find very handsome.

So you may want to re-consider limiting your self to the 40mm size.

hmm..all great info...thanks guys..i really appreciate all your help, this is a great place!

I really like the 111 with the SS bracelet. I think i might just go ahead and do it. I have been so indecisive on this purchase since I have a smaller wrist. I ready to buy just trying to do the right thing the first time.

I measured my wrist...it is about 6 3/4.