• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What about Rado watches?

bjgaijin

Horology Curious
9/3/10
Browsed a lot of replica watches websites, also checked all trusted dealers. Now have the question - why Rado watches are not so popular among replica websites. I saw so many replica Rado models in China, many really look great. But all replica vendors have just few models. So, anyone knows why Rado is not such popular?

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Plenty of examples of Rado reps found when doing a Google image search. I think that the trusted dealers that we have here just don't see the value or market for them. I rarely ever see posts about the latest or greatest Rado. :)

I did a quick search of Rado watches and really couldn't find one that did anything for me. IF someone put a gun to my head and asked me, I suppose I could go the Rado Sintra Ceramic Chronograph Mens Watch R13600139, but as soon as they left I'd take it back off. :p

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I love sintras myself and there is a big range of Rados available, most for less than 150 dollars. Just because a dealer doesn't list a watch doesn't mean he/she can't get it. Email MReplica or Lay and ask.

Col.

D

d4m.test

there are some very cool starliners and diastars. they are a bit on the small side given today's fashion of wearing wall clocks on one's wrist.

ImWatchingYOU

24/8/10
I had a rado watch before, it looked great. The only issue was that the "ceramic" bracelet started to rattle after wearing it a lot. That's why I sold it.